Do you really love your imperfections?

I cannot no matter how hard I try to :(
What about you guys?

• Yes I do
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned to love them.. Knowing that i will be stuck with them for the rest of my life i have no other choice than to make that decision.

What Guys Said 21

• I wouldn't say I love the imperfections themselves, but i do love what has come of them. I've grown so much as a person by learning how to see my imperfections as they are, accept them, and live with them. In some cases, my imperfections have brought me closer to people who taught me a lot. I've had friends and girlfriends who were able to help me grow because they saw past aspects of my personality that werent so good, and knew how to heal me.

So yea... some of my greatest moments have come from my imperfections. Do I like them? Not really, but I'm grateful for the opportunities they present.

• I only really have one that others may think is an imperfection, but to me it is not.. it is the fact that I wear diapers and rubber pants daily.. but can still do everything that I used to be able to do.. and that includes going out on dates with the ladies and treating them right.. I find what I wear makes me unique.. not imperfect.. all the ladies like seeing me in them on the dates to me it never has been a deal breaker.. and that makes both me and her smile

• Without my imperfections I wouldn't be me, my imperfections are the things that give me my strange character, dark sense of humour and overly sexual mind :P Without them I wouldn't be myself and I like being myself and people who don't like me for who I am can take a long walk off a short pier

• On a good day i'll accept them. Like my lazy eye which is actually hilarious when I smile as it looks like I'm trying to wink. But on a not so good day, I hate them and would rather just ignore them and not care.

• Somewhere in the middle on a good day about 70% of the time I accept that I am not perfect.

• Absolutely, it keeps me grounded. I think accepting ones own imperfections is the first step to self development. After all how can you change if you don't even admit to it?

• Yea, I am. I'm proud to be me, I'm good company and do my best to take care of myself. What more could you want?

• My physical imperfections aren't too bad.

My mental ones are annoying, but I'm used to it.

My emotional ones... I'm working on.

• You shouldn't love your imperfections. You should love what is good about you.

• I'm not perfect everyone is insecure on some level. I have a bit of a beer belly , my eyebrows are weird on my face , I hate my voice , I hate how lazy I am , I hate that I have to analysis everything, I hate that I messed up my sleeping pattern. I hate that I break promises, I hate my short temper, I hate that I hate , I hate myself. My friends and family love me. Positive factors make my life happier there might be a lot to hate but love feels better so I ignore hate

• I'd be really happy if my ears didn't stick out so much. I have to either shave , blowdry , etc. my hair since caps just press my ears down lol.

• Odd question. I have two of my toes that have been partially joined together. Imagine two of your fingers being joined by skin up until the first knuckle. I have that between two of my toes. Had it all my life.

I dont 'love it', instead i just dont care.

• Not at all, but I tolerate them. For now at least.

• lol, you think i have imperfections. that's cute

• well for me i love some things, like for instance i like my body even tho its super skinny lol and i like my face even tho its not the best. but the one thing i would change if i could is my nose. :(

• neh
    i dont

• lol i'd pay unlimited dollars to not be 5'5"

• I don't love any imperfections.

• What is perfection anyway?

• Noooooo I can Never ever. I hate my imperfections.

• I am aware of them but I concentrate only those I can improve. I can dress and groom better but I can't make Junior bigger.

What Girls Said 18

• Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

In moments of confidence I realize how imperfections make us unique and enable you to build a special trust with people who get to see them.

Some of our imperfections we inherited visibly from our parents. Sometimes thinking of that makes me smile. My mother passed away, so it's like a unique connection left behind... things like I have her full face no matter how slim I get, her stubborn enlarged pores and oily which I've got too... gross for now but it'll slow wrinkles, her petite height, her thunder thighs, her bright eyes. Other times it can be hard to feel insecure, but there is so much worth in shaking it off. Worrying changes NOTHING. It just adds an unpleasant attitude for people around us and anxious days for ourselves.

Some flaws we can't change, others we have control over. Sometimes working on those flaws we'd like to fix that we can fix instills a sense of confidence in everything else. That you did your best and here you are. That's only if you WANT to change the "flaw."

Just always remember, no one is perfect. It's a cliche, but it's the truth. When you hear someone prefer something you don't have, look right back at them. I'm sure you can find something you don't prefer on them. Part of life is being imperfect and accepting imperfection on ourselves and others. If it's a personality flaw we realize, we should try hard to work on those moreso than nitpicky physical details.

• Even my imperfections are perfect. #exuberantoverconfidenceftw

• I blow hot, and cold. When you feel good about yourself, there is always someone who thinks otherwise. I feel that loving your imperfections are about loving yourself. Being happy in your skin is the best in the world. It doesn't matter if you are fat, and or have a big nose, and etc. You have to be excepting of yourself. If you do that, the imperfections will go unnoticed. Your imperfections make you unique. They make you stand out in a crowd. They make you who you are. No one is perfect.

• no I hate them.. :( fucking full of them..

• sorry girl but the poll says it all! :(

• it depends on my day... cause i have good days on which i totally love myself. and i have other days i just can't stand myself.

• Nope. That's why I consider them imperfections lol

• I'm working on it!

• Lol that will be a lot of love for one person to have to try to achieve XD
    Honestly aesthetically speaking I could get over my imperfections, healthwise I need to try to improve them.

• I put down yes since I have pretty amazing people in my life who are quick to reassure me (with evidence) why I'm perfect the way I am :)

• I'm trying to but it's er hard to

• There are some "imperfections" of my character that I accept and am content with. But mostly, no.

• no man I don t -_-
    I want bigger boobs and be taller...
    but well it is what it is

• Yep. They make me different and special

• It's hard too! Maybe when I'm 40 I will

• Yes. I used to want to change them. But now I couldn't see myself without them.

• Nah, not even remotely haha.

• Imperfections are meant to hated lol an irrelevant qn