Guys Is tigh gap a turn on to you?

I used to have a tight gap aroun 2-2,5 cm and now this doesn't exist. my friends say guys like it but I want to know what you guys think

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it doesn't matter..

What Guys Said 18

• A thigh gap allows a good view of your genitals between your legs. No thigh gap means that your thighs cover that area unless you spread your legs. So thigh gap can be more stimulating. Other than that, there is what @archiz said.

• Its more about the leg shape rather than having a thigh gap. If a girl has great legs it doenst matter if she has one or doesn't.

• I think a thigh gap is a huge turn on, but it only needs to be a couple cm. Even the little diamond gap (but where he thighs still touch) is just as good. Very feminine.

• Huge thigh gap is a turn off for me. What I find attractive is what I initially though a thigh gap was. Which is the diamon shaped hole some women have whith their legs together. That' hot.

• Honestly the stupidest thing the younger generation has come up with as far as attractiveness. You know what's hot? Boobs and ass.

• I think thigh gap is fucking stupid

It's just something that some girl up with as another excuse to call someone fat to make themselves feel better.

• i prefer girls without thigh gaps I don't know why just look better in my opinion

• Only girls talk about thigh gap

• I NEED A PICTURE!!!

• Mmmm thats hot

• I don't care about thigh gaps.

• It's irrelevant.

• A perfect thigh gap is 3 cm and hell yes its a great turn on I just love it

• It's sexual and it looks good ur under 18 so I won't be to descriptive.

• Thigh gaps are nasty. A little one it ok. But the rest are...………

• Yeah it's a massive turn on.

• Always

• I would be lying if i said i didn't find it really sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys do, most don't care

• beats me... maybe cause you can slip your hands in between there and go up...:P