So skinny isn't sexy... right?

Wrong! 😀

Does anyone REALLY think this girl looks better on the left that on the right?

On the right she's slim, toned, fit and confident and on the left... the opposite

Interested to know what you think
So skinny isn't sexy...right?
Does anyone

• heavier is hotter
  • skinnier is prettier

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinnier is only prettier because she looks really happy with herself. And for someone to finally be comfortable in there own skin, is beautiful to see. Good on her

What Girls Said 4

• Skinny is sexy... to a lot of people but not all.
    Same with more average girls, thicker ones, etc. Its all a matter of personal taste.

I do think she looks better on the right because on the left she isn't toned and her midsection looks disproportionate to her legs, but tbh I don't like her body type in general, I find curvier (not fat!) Figures more appealing. But that's just me and not everyone feels the same :)

• skinnier is prettier but in the example you gave the facial expression and stuff adds a lot to it

• Yeah that's true, but kinda think she's unhappy in weeks but feels so much better about herself amd is genuinely happy at the end

• She's great either way. Just love your body

• If she was smiling the same in both pics, she'd still be pretty either way. But if she is happy and healthy the way she is now, then good for her!

What Guys Said 15

• Too skinny on the right.

• it doesn't matter what anyone thinks how she looks.

as long as she is happy and content with her body that is all that matters.

• I just like a girl to be in good shape. Anywhere from average, curves that compliment the waist line, skinny, or fit. If she's fit, that's a plus! A girl I dated used to be my gym buddy. It was cool how we were pushing each other. We'd even go on hikes regularly.

• Looks too skinny in my opinion, so I am favoring whatever phase would be in the middle.

• Not too much

• The one on the right definitely hotter. The weird part is that she looks shorter as well

• She looks quite sickly, on the right.

• Come on... sickly?

• Yes. In my opinion, she looks ill.

She's happier which is good but she, quite frankly, seems to be severely underweight.

• I find both hot...

• Seeing someones ribs is a turnoff for me.

• The skinnier is just 2 % more hot (in this case). Doesn't needed to do that.

• So i find it ironic that week 1 is sexier than week 36. 36 is pretty much just a rake.

• Heavier is better

• I like skinny

• Skinny girls are the best

• She looks pretty and sexy on the left.

• But surely the nice firm stomach and midection is nicer to hold than the squidge fat? I just don't see the appeal... please explain!

• What to explain?