Why don't I get any guy attention?

Why don't I get any guy attention??

Im open to everyone and I've even told this guy straight up that I want him like sexually but he doesn't want me, no guys like me and I feel so unnoticed And unwanted, like I don't see why I even bother to do my makeup my hair etc, I want people to b honest... am I ugly because I get told I'm pretty but then how come no one wants me? And I'm not just trying to get attention I am 100% no guys want me I'm really upset

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because you come across as "too available". So starting today, (if you're up for it) You're going to hold back on the "direct approach" with guys like you mentioned. When you're older, the men appreciate when a woman "tells it like it is" just like you tried to do. But you're dealing with teenage boys who haven't learned how to be men yet, so the two of you are speaking two different languages at this point. All young guys of your age are attention whores. And it sounds like they are taking you for granted and almost dismissing your advances. Sooooo stop initiating the conversations, stop initiating any physical touch or acknowledgement of their presence when they walk into the room or area you're in.
    *(I'm not suggesting the silent treatment)*
    I'm just suggesting changing your responses to their behavior. The guys obviously are expecting you to respond to what they say or do by responding with X, Y, or Z. So don't respond those ways anymore. As soon as they see that you aren't hanging on them, or their every word, I guarantee you will have their full attention and will be the one pursued instead.
    Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because getting male attention is not something girls are entitled to. It's not like all you have to do is sit there and look pretty to warrant getting their attention... it may work sometimes, but you know what they'll be looking for and that's more than likely not to get to know your personality better.

Instead of working on improving your physical appearance, work on becoming more personable. Coming off more approachable to guys, or hey, I don't know; maybe approaching them once in a while!

• This deserves most helpful, I never understood why women just expect men to drop everything and flock to women who are pretty

What Guys Said 40

• Other than the nose ring, your appearance is NOT the problem. Thus, it almost certainly has to be something related to your personality.

Either you are way too shy (which is FREQUENTLY misinterpreted as disinterest or even condescension by others), or you are putting off a bitchy or crazy (as in, mental instability) vibe to guys. There's no way for any of us to know which of these it might be, as we've never interacted with you in person.

i can tell you this, though: women tend to immediately blame their appearance - not just first, but often exclusively - for any issues they may have with men, but a great deal of the time, their appearance is not the problem, but their attitude or behavior. I strongly suspect that this is the case with you, as you are very pretty.

• You're definitely pretty, but here's the thing about looks... You have to be damn near flawless to get attention based *entirely* on looks (i. e. a guy will hit on you for just sitting there doing nothing)

Beyond that, you at least have to have some kind of charisma or some kind of body language that makes you seem fun or approachable to get some baseline attention. Pretty girls aren't that rare, so something has to make you stand out. And if you want something meaningful with a guy, personality and common interest plays a big role too.

• Needless to say, don't focus on why you don't get any guy attention, focus on bettering yourself. But just because you don't get attention doesn't mean your not pretty. Your quite pretty, but then again people have preferences, and just because you don't fit that role doesn't mean you are any less pretty, they are just not the one for you. Also how you present yourself determines how serious people will take you, and respect you. But don't feel rushed to find attention or someone. Your time will come soon to find someone that will change your life

• I don't think it's this, but I would maybe lose the nose ring? You seem to dress nice and have a nice look. I knew a lot of girls in high school who were pretty but didn't date much. But after high school they were getting tones of attention. The thing about high school is that you can be attractive and an amazing person and still get no attention and go unnoticed.

• Oh my God... I don't think you live among man's.. That cute face that sexy body and those boobs... God just pull me in bed with you

• I don't think you're ugly but I probably wouldn't go after you if I was 16 again. You don't seem like my type. Just do yourself a favor and stay away from the douchey jock/frat guys. They will take advantage of your vulnerability and I doubt you'd be happy with it.

• You're hot like you'd be about a 7 which is about where guys stop paying girls attention because they think you'd constantly getting attention from other guys and don't want to bother you

Also saying that you want a guy sexually he's probably thought you were joking or it was some sort of dare

Make sure he knows you're serious because you are gorgeous

• get rid of the nose ring. people will hold that against u. without it you're not gonna hear "oh, id get with her but she doesn't have a nose piercing, no thx"

• Your a very beautiful woman, what age range of guys are you after? In two years you can have any man you want. Being 16 older guys don't want to go to jail and be someones "girlfriend" lol. Don't work your a very beautiful woman any guy will be lucky to have you.

• He must be gay

• Don't worry so much about it and enjoy life. College will aslo be a different ballgame.

• Maybe you're annoying? That's all I can think of because you're hot af

• OMG you are damn pretty and sexy. Aree guys around you that blind to not see the beautiful gorgeous sexy you! If I was younger I would surely have asked you out.

• You look pretty fine to me but I still wouldn't give you any attention. Just because you're too young for me.

• Well you'll get my attention.

• Don't look for love. dont look for sex. just let it happen and by the way lose your nose ring that'll help. best of luck

• When i was 16 you would have been way out of my league.

• You must be trolling? You are very attractive.

• and you tried approaching you said?

• if you aren't trolling then my honest answer is you may have a bad personality

• Guys want you, you just haven't met them yet.

• Maybe because of the fake smille in the last pic.

• you are pretty young girl! i dont see any problem with you

• message me

• you don't? I don't believe it you are super hot and sexy babes

• Is this a joke I don't see how guys wouldn't find you attractive they must be gay or something

• maybe you have a poor attitude

• Tbh ur very cute hmmm maybe u just lay it on a tad bit to thick with people

• I think you're gorgeous and very sexy, unfortunately you're a bit too young for me.

• I dont know, but you're freakin sexy

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 13

• Guess it's more about personality and attitude rather than looks

• Maybe focus more on yourself and your happiness rather than focusing on doing things to impress guys Eg wearing makeup or certain clothing. Then you'll see the men line up

• I actually think that guys will see a girl dressed in a sexy-ish manner and not be attracted to her simply because they see her as more of an object and won't consider her as a potential girlfriend. Also, girls that are as beautiful and dress as sexily as you tend to intimidate guys and increase their fear of getting rejected, hence you won't be approached as much. If you focus in your efforts on being more approachable, you might get more male attention.

• Your 16 years old and you tell somebody you want them sexually. First of all you are jailbait. And even if the guy is 17 he doesn't want to mess with you. 2nd it's kind of immature to go up to somebody and say want to fuck him because that no matter what you call it is what you're saying. I'd wait a while

• Dudes around you are blind. That's why.

• I mean you definitely have the looks. How's your personality?

• Don't wear makeup if you don't want to and your just doing it to impress guys.

• I wear makeup because I like it on me and it makes me feel better

• Without a further information, no one can answer definitively. You can try asking a trusted guy friend why he may or may not be inclined to approach you in a hypothetical situation.

:\

• People have already said this... But maybe you shouldn't have told the guy straight out that you wanted sex? Your a really pretty girl and guys probably stare at you when your not looking. Just focus on being friendly and eventually the right guy will come your way.

• Delete this please girl ask guys people! It's my friend and she wants it deleted!

• Beautiful

• You're so pretty. Are you shy?

• because your fat ugly and dress like a slut

• Honestly, the guys around you are BLIND because you are soo beautiful and you have a nice body too. Trust me, if you were where I live, boys would be all over you.

• Also, I didn't see the nose ring before but you look so good in one lol. Totes jelli lol.

• Don't be slutty and just walk up to guys and say "oh hey, let's have sex"... be a genuine girl, not a slutty girl.