Girls, My girlfriend says I'm ugly. Is this true, what do you think?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• if your girlfriend says you're ugly, clearly you're with the wrong girl. (and I'm not necessarily saying that because I'm attracted to you or anything- you're a handsome guy, but I'm not attracted to you because as I see you right now, you're just a two-dimensional photo on a screen, not a whole person.) Any girl that blatantly tells her boyfriend that he's not attractive is not treating him right.

• She would say I'm extremely attractive just aesthetically ugly, which I've never heard before, it's ok, I'm no longer with her, I actually think it's not my face but maybe her issue , thanks for taking the time to write all this, it's humbling wondering about this. I really was searching for clarity, I have that clarity now.

• Usually I think 40 y/o are gross looking ( No offense), but you're really attractive. I would've never guessed your age if it wasn't for the hair color. You've age gracefully:) Tell that girl, she better recognize your beauty or you'll find a woman who will!

• I've moved on. Single now, it wasn't floating my boat and didn't feel like a match for me. Thanks for responding

• You remind me of tim burton which is not a bad thing at all xD

• Why are you dating this woman?

• I was confused, she says I'm the most attractive guy on the planet just not good looking and sees my features as ugly, I have ended it and feel clearer about things.

• If she says your ugly, why is she still with you? If she can't accept you for who are as a person.

• From a girl's point of view, you look fine.
    Stop fishing for compliments, haha.
    ^.^

• Was just curious, I've never thought I was ugly but thinking I must be at least a bit anyway...

• Oh wow you like like a model I am sure nobody told you you were ugly and you are just fishing for compliments, but what a heck everybody needs them sometimes). You are very handsome )

• Wow, thanks for that. That helps me figure stuff out. I was really confused, but another friend told me she's a bit messed up and said I'm gorgeous looking, so I think I'm all clear now. It was humiliating for me to have to result to asking people but I hate confusion. I appreciate your comment immensely. Thanks so much 😀

• No problem dude

• Yes it is jk don't troll but you look good

• Thanks, she said to me that very few girls would think I'm good looking... it messed with my head and I hated it. I have never been so self conciious but after asking my friends and strangers I think I look fine, no worries. I believe she may have some issues, she was a bit OCD and it may have played on her mind.

• Why would you be with someone who says you're ugly?

• I guess because in the same breath she says I'm super attractive (guess she means personality) but it's over now... And I'm happy to be single , single clear and feel fine about now I look.

• You're handsome!

• You look great for your age! Gorgeous lips :)