Is my smile fake?
I have been told that my smile is fake, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh, looks a little forced to me. The best smiling and laughter pics are taken during live action, not posed

What Guys Said 14

• It's all about perception. We humans tend to bow to peer pressure and general opinions while mistaking it to be indigenous opinions. Another reason is insecurity in humans that makes them judge others.

These 2 combined makes them judge you and others.

The way I see it, you really have a beautiful smile <3 . I really like it. Well that's my perception and opinion which matters to me :)

• fake? doesn't look fake to me.

to me, each individual's smile is unique.

• Sorta. The trick to smiling--even though I pretty much never do so in photos--is in the eyes. When someone is truly smiling, they squint. The smile should go across your whole face. Why people might think that you're fake-smiling is because it does look forced. Your mouth is sorta horizontal instead of turned upward at the corners. That, plus your eyes aren't very into it.

So, maybe try pulling your smile upwards more and putting your eyes into it, as well: squinting a bit more.

• It's hard to say, I mean if you smile and do a selfie or someone takes you picutre, it's almost always going to be fake. That's how almost everyone is. If someon makes a joke and you smile that way, then it is obviously not fake.

If 1 is fake and 10 is real. I give you a solid 3-4. I suppose

• When you smile for a picture, it's fake.

It's normal.

• Looks kinda forced.

• You're forcing the smile, Like when you tell a kid to smile before a picture and they don't want to

• Well, only you can know for sure if it is.
    As for my guess, it does look a bit fake.

• your trying to hard hun relax we can tell

• it looks fine

• yeah girl it is

• It looks like you're forcing it

• no, but you need to lose some weight.

• I know I am try, don’t be jerk thanks for helping me feel like crap.

• depends. you get everybody to gang up on me here, rather pathetically i may add, so it's tit for tat.

• by the way curves are sex actually so its ok but I am going to try and lose some weight. Sorry for calling you a Jerk, i have a lot of issues and I am the prolem and need to change.

• No it looks good to me.

What Girls Said 7

• Ohhh I see why... It looks kind of like this... 😬... Rather than 😁thisss... Do you see the difference? One has very smiling eyes, while the other looks like he just stretched his mouth to the sides to pose as 'happy'... rather than an actual smile..

When someone says a joke.. That you actually find funny... Hopefully someone snaps a photo of you... And THAT is your natural smile... If it looks just like the one in his photo, then 👆that smile right here is in fact your real smile, even if it looks fake.

Have you heard when people say "smile with your eyes." ... It looks more genuinely Hapoy and true.

But you'll have less wrinkles when you're older 😹 if you only always smile like in that photo. 😛

• N ice smile !

• I had a smile relatively similar a while back, where I kind of just showed all of my teeth in a non-animalistic way. There's more to a smile than just the teeth, though- the upturning of the corners of the lips, the crinkles near the eyes, the genuinity of the personality behind the smile, etc.

• Oh no, not at all.

It does look perfectly fine to me.

Yeah, um.

• Its OK

• It looks fine :)

• nice boobs!