When did you graduate High School?

I graduated High School on June 27th, 2012! But that's it for me. I no longer go to school. I'm tired of youths and adults harassing and bullying me.

When did you graduate High School?

Most Helpful Guy

• how are you 23 and graduated in 2012?

• Because I got bullied and threatened everyday in school. I was hearing voices, and had trouble breathing. By the way you're laughing at yourself if you don't know. And who are you competing with? As long as I graduated High School that's all that matters to me. And I am proud of myself. Go through the hardships I have been through and see how far you will go with your education.

• When I used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school, some boy named Michael Lawrence dissed me by saying that I wear the same clothes everyday. He said that my clothes and shoes were cheap and that he dresses fresher than me. He said that my sneakers are bummy kicks and a fake brand name. Whenever someone farted he would blame it on me. He called me "Africa" and "ugly". He said I ain't no Queen and I ain't no star. He wasn't the only person who bullied and harassed me. Some Hispanic females named Amanda Tirado and Emily also bullied me and called youths to come and threaten me. After school when I was taking the public bus home the school children would gossip about me. And pull mean pranks on me. I just found out that Michael Lawrence is secretly little Wayne. I am glad I found this out before it is too late. I no longer listen to American music. God will punish them.

• When I first enrolled into 339 School Of Communication technology in the year 2004, some female named Jaleesa bullied and harassed me for being an African. She bullied me along with some females named Jasmine Slade, Larhonda, Kristina, Delia Cruz, and Lisbeth Melo. They called me a stinky and dirty black African. They would touch my hair. They tried to shove sharp pencils up my butt. They threatened to beat me up if I retaliate to them. They said racist things about Africans. About how Africans breath smells like shit. And that Africans smell like ass. The funny thing is only when I was around did they say such things. I will never forget what these girls did to me. They made me live in fear of youths. And the same thing with Michael Lawrence, Amanda Tirado, Emily, and those piagentini Jones students. I just found out that the girl named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland. The bible says that we should love our neighbors as ourselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did it take you so long to graduate HS? I'm also 23 and graduated in 2009.

• Who are you competing with? Are you jealous of me? And why are you comparing yourself to me? I don't like going to school anyways. School is boring. And if I'm not going to get a job what's the point of going to high school or college? People go to college or university to get proper training in a certain career field.

• Where's the police when you need them? You are jealous because I'm not a troublemaker who gets in trouble with the police. I don't have a criminal record because I am a law abiding citizen unlike you.

• LOL Alright, you're clearly rolling on something right now.

What Guys Said 13

• Class of 2006 checking in

• 2007, it's almost my 10 year reunion.

• May 2013.

• 2011, my last day there was on December 2nd. Impossible to forget.

• I graduated High School on June 12th, 2013 and currently in college at the moment !

• 2009 geez am I getting old...

• 2001 is when.

• April 2012.. those were some good days. :)

• 1989- yes, i am old :(

• I graduate in May

• Graduated in 2003. Came back as a teacher in 2015.

• Like one hundred years ago... or so it seems. David Bowie was in his prime but Mr. Brownstone was my song and life.

• That was way back in 2006

What Girls Said 16

• Gonna graduate in like 5 months 😎
    Hopefully 😄

• May or June 2013 😊 So glad to be done with that stupid school

• Last year 😬 12th June 2015.

• I didn't and won't ever xD

• 2004 here. Man. I am getting old!

• Just made me realize I have no idea where my diploma is. I graduated in June 2010.

• June 2010!

• June 15th, 2005

Went to my 10yr reunion last year. I feel old.

• May 2011 :)

• I graduated in 2013!

• I graduated 2013

• I graduated in 2019

• November 2014 :)

• Lol.. I'll graduate in September of 2017 :( and about that bullies stuff.. no.. I'm strong enough to fight for myself! ^_^

• June 12, 2014

• In the beginning of June 2010.