Why dont I have a boyfriend?

Like am I ugly or what it wrong with me?
Why dont I have a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dat ass though.

• lol came here to say that XD

• lmfaooo and boy has his high school graduation picture this makes this post GOLDEN! LMFAOO

• @CarryMeAway I disagree I have a girlfriend but I make similar comments like these lads. Its all about mentality really just because you are getting pussy doesn't mean you are oblivious to hotter girls.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 38

• Because your 15 and that shouldn't be the priority. You have plenty of time to get a boyfriend. Having one and having a GOOD one are two different things.

• Thank you for being the one of the only adult men on this page to give good advice instead of making sexual comments about an underage girl

• inappropriate pic for a 15 year old :-(

stop worrying about having a boyfriend

and tidy your room

• Inappropriate yes! Underage girl are being overly sexualized and grown men think that makes It ok to make even more inappropriate comments

• Because God hates you

• I'd have to agree with some of the other people here. You're pretty, but very young, so you got plenty of time and growing up to do before you need to worry about or feel bad for lack of a boyfriend. You only get to be young once, enjoy that shit while it lasts haha

• Nothing wrong at all - You are 15 just haven't met right guy yet - You are very cute, shouldn't have to wait long

• Maybe your ass is the problem? Maybe everybody think it has an owner?

• Because your way to young yet

• please dont post a picture like this, your only 15. from your profile picture we can see that you look good, you will attract wrong people with the pic here

• like...

like... like. you're not ugly.. like

• Dat ass bae

• Trust me , You are not ugly , I am tall white guy and i would date with you.

• I don't know, dat booty thou.. I don't know why guys are your school aren't all over that 😂

• She's over ten years younger than you, inappropriate!

• @experiencedLass

Meh... I was trying to be funny 😏 and truthful 😭

• Truthful? Try being "truthful" about someone who is around your own age.

I assume your single as men who make sexualized comments about vulnerable underage girls usually are.

Try being more sexually mature, your a grown man

• no you are not ugly at all may be u just dont try

• I'm sure that the reason isn't about your face and body cuz you're awesome and sexy👌🔥

• you have amazing ass

• You got plenty of time to find a boyfriend, relax and be yourself, and if you see an opportunity to get one then do what ever you can to get him, just don't wait to long or someone else will take him.

• It helps if they know they have a chance when you're interested in them.

• nothing is wrong with you (: you are perfect (: also you are 15, you have your whole life ahead of you to date and be in a relationship. eventually the right guy will show up.

• you're hot if you were older i would date you but you are only 15 so yeah... thats why , you should start asking such questions at 25 or something not at 15

• You need to still be drinking milk and eating your cookies. A boyfriend will come

• You're not ugly at all. You just have to be patient. You'll meet a good guy eventually

• THAT IS NOT YOU.

• Why wouldn't it be?

• @experiencedLass she is 15, if some guy likes her ass imagine how much his new prison friends would like his.

Whilst I agree with your position, you kinda talk to much. Use an economy of words

• @Alphaaussie with that logic then every time that you view a magazine and see an underage female model then you are a pedophile. Many female models are below the age of 16 that doesn't mean that men want to have sex with them.

• You need to approach a guy. Then you'll get a boyfriend.
    Don't sit around and wait.

• Wow wow your hot... Maybe the boys you know are not into girls with a great butt

• You say it like it's something you need

• Probably because of statutory rape laws.

• hun your 15 trust me give a few more years

• sexy ass babes

• You got that mean girl look in your eyes it may be repulsive to some.

• You dont look happy for one thing. Other thing is maybe you're trying to hard.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 14

• You're 15. You don't really need a boyfriend.

• you are pretty.. enjoy being single..

• You're. Freaking. GORGEOUS.

• Because you haven't asked any boys out.

• How do you not have a boyfriend with an ass like that gurl

• You are not ugly at all! Enjoy life without the responsibilities and pressures of being an adult.

You more likely to have a long term relationship the longer you wait anyway and having boyfriends when your really young ain't all it's cracked up to be, trust me!

• Growing up too fast.. you look early twenties.

• You have plenty of time for a boyfriend, just enjoy your childhood for now. If you are still single in twenty years then you can ask that question.

• You need to get your priorities straight

• You're not ugly, silly!

• You are young You have more time

• Attention whore

• Because you're 15 and haven't found the right guy yet.

• You are only 15! I'm almost 18 and have been single my whole life! You don't need a boyfriend at that time of you life! But I'm sure you will find him one day!

A guy schouldn't date you just because of your look, so don't worry about that being the problem.