Are there any physical features you just can't stand in the opposite sex?

Yeah personality is more important and bla bla bla but are there any physical features that would be such a turn off in the opposite sex? I mean something that would make you reject a person because you just can't stand it (height, weight, moles, nose etc.). Be exaggeratedly honest!

0|0
15|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's probably some dude out there who I would thing is a 10 with some of these things (I don't discriminate on an appearance before I see it) but things that generally turn me off are:
    -fedoras
    -hip-hop/"swag" fashion sense
    -looks like they spend every second of their life at the gym
    -tattoos that aren't artistic, are offensive, done by someone who is not a professional, or are generally dumb (eg someone's name... makes me cringe--don't be that prejudiced person whos reading this and thinking "so all tattoos" cause most tatts are actually awesome)
    -wearing any drug paraphernalia

2|1
    0|0
    • It doesn't matter how many other comments are posted, this will remain the best comment posted by either gender.

• Very fair, and very just as well, nobody else thought ot bring up drug paraphernalia or tattoos but both are valid points to bring up.

What Guys Said 23

• Big, long, or wide noses. I've always been a fan of small, cute noses. In fact i have a female friend that i tease about her nose, calling it a "barbie" nose, but secretly i love those types of noses.

Also: man hips. A girl needs to have a curve from her waist to her hip. It doesn't have to be drastic (although it'd be nice), it just has to be something there that makes it look like you have the body of a woman--which isn't hard to find since almost all girls at least have some curve.

1|0
    1|0
  • obese girls but a little weight isn't bad
    bad teeth
    bad hygiene

as for things like acne and appearance well tbh acne isn't a deal breaker for me since its something that can't be helped with a lot of people and things like having a big nose or big ears is not a bad thing, we all have flaws, my own nose is big so lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a beard or mustache lol

3|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, when they try to be so skinny! Please, if I showed interest in you when you were bigger in size, it clearly means that I like girls that are bigger in size! Don't start feeling insecure all of a sudden and try losing weight!

2|0
    0|0
  • If it's a trend, I probably dislike it. Being overweight and saying curvy, duck faces.

Hateful attitudes aren't really physical, but women with a whole heaping mess of it irritate me a fair bit.

2|0
    1|0
  • Oversized tumours on the facial region tend to be deal breakers.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand really big butts or boobs. They just look ridiculous to me

3|0
    1|0
  • Short hair and real skinny chicks

1|0
    0|0
  • Crooked teeth and well, out of shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care for long thin noses

2|0
    0|0
  • Cold sores. Instant nope.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like when hair or eye color don't suit their face 😅

2|0
    1|0
  • I judge women a little bit based on the size of their foreheads and nose. If your nose is too big or odly shaped it is a turnoff and so is having a big forhead. The last thing I want to is sound like a dick, but they are my turnoffs.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. becoming not attractive because of aging (wrinkles, boobs, that become more saggier, etc...) i do not like aging , that makes them unattractive. also i do not like fat girls. Girls that are not pretty, turn off...

1|0
    2|0
  • Not to be mean but extreme acne scars... I seem like such a dick saying it but that would be one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Excess body hair (not really a deal-breaker but still), not self-confident, and cutting

1|0
    0|0
  • Roll of fat above vagina... yuck! Belly fat is nasty same with neck rolls or double chin

2|0
    1|0
  • All i want is a crazy lazy lady. I don't like fit girls. weired right?

1|0
    0|0
  • lips i think in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • How do they have to be?

• sorry did not understood but i love kissing don't take it wrong i love the sensation of two bodies guy and girl not gays lolx but i love lips they just need to be perfect

• Fake lips, fake eyebrows, fake hair, fake breasts... anything that is fake.

And WAY too much makeup, but that is temporary so really does not count.

1|0
    0|0
  • super tall, taller than me, fat, missing limbs, man made vagina, weird privates, facial plastic surgery, midget, muscular, six pack, wide waist, nasty smell, lost of virginity cause imma virgin, weird physical distortions

1|0
    0|0
  • Buck teeth.

1|0
    0|0
  • things that would make me reject a girl
    1. weight
    2. bad hygiene
    3. nasty af
    4. doesn't keep up her looks.

i also dont like ugly looking twats but i wouldn't break up over it just not look at it ever.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• No fatties. And none of that soft couch-potato body, hell naw.

Also, I don't like men who smile too much.

1|2
    2|1
    • Really? Haha why's that?

• Show All
    • "Also, I don't like men who smile too much."

Yes, I've been doing it right all along :)

• NASTY TEETH ! I can't stand ugly teeth... like take care of them. they are the only ones you have (that are real).

3|1
    0|1
  • over weight

2|1
    0|0
  • Yellow stained teeth is a big one for me. A nice smile is so important to me.

1|1
    0|1
  • I really am not a fan of acne or acne scars and a really skinny frail guy. Im surprised more female comments did not talk about height lol.

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't like big guys or guys who are smaller than me. Big noses tend to be a turn off as well and sightly moles. I also don't like skinny guys.

1|0
    0|1
  • -Being too overweight
    -Bad teeth / smelly breath
    -Ugly toes / hairy feet
    -Being too skinny
    -Having no sense of fashion at all

1|0
    0|1
  • Obesity, horrible teeth, feminine face structure to name a few

1|0
    1|1
  • Looking unhealthy (obese or anorexic)

1|1
    0|0
  • I stupid I am Alpha look features is the biggest turn off ever.

1|1
    0|0
  • As a very slim female, I don't think it's fair to call that out. Some of us were born tall and very skinny. But we could out eat you anyday!

0|0
    0|0
  • Being fat or overweight
    Bad teeth
    Tattoos´
    Being excessively muscled
    Long hair
    Blond hair

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it when guys have GIGANTIC cheek bones or HUGE noses. Or when they have these ENORMOUS lips and NO ASS AT ALL. But it depends for different races, sorry if that sounds racist but it's true. White guys with puffy lips are eh but black guys with puffy lips are ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Penis. It looks weird

3|6
    0|1