Which nation men is handsome in general?

Turkish model men

Which nation men is handsome in general ?
Italian model men

Dutch model men

Spanish model men

• Türkish
  • Italian
  • Dutch
  • Spanish
  • Other
I am proud to be Türkish men because i am tall and handsome , because i have thrace Türkish genetic. Thanks to God for that

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, dude. Come on. You totally stacked the results. The dutch dude cannot be an average Dutch model. He looks like he's dusted with flour. And the Spaniard guy (Spanish is a language, not an ethnicity) just looks weird. What's up with that makeup? The contouring of his jawbone is just weird and overdone.

You have a bias for Turkish men, bro. I feel as though you are misrepresenting Spaniards and the Dutch.

Also, I have a good bit of Dutch blood. Even though I'm American, and it doesn't really mean much because I also have like 10-20 other ethnicity's blood, the 5-10% Dutch side of me is slightly offended.

What Girls Said 25

• I've lived all over the world, and there's nothing like American boys. Especially American boys who are mixes of all the different ethnic things.

• That's the DAMN truth!

Heinz 57 here by the way, yo.

• I've never seen so many handsome Turkish men until I joined GirlsAskGuys. Its overwhelming but in a good way haha

• hahaha you can see a lot of handsome Türkish men in thrace turkey or in west turkey

• I can't see them there if I have never went there haha. So I just enjoy seeing them around this site

• I would choose the Turkish in your list.

• turkish out of these..

• Italian models can geetttt itttt

• I voted for the Dutch one, what's his name?

• i realy can't remember , you just write on google dutch model men

• Spanish model is really attractive

• Spanish and Turkish.

• I like captivating eyes, hence I voted Turkish. i mean jesus christ

• Where are the French guys? OP, you are very handsome. You should have no problems♡

• There are good looking guys from all over the world from all the races 😊 so much diversity

• The Spanish model.

• Handsome Italian, Hot Turkish

• ooo la la

• The Turkish guy you posted is hot, but my usual answer would be italian guys, followed by Spanish.

• Just based on these pictures, I would say Dutch because he's blond, and that's my preference

• Australian

• Italian 😍

• Turkish 111

• I prefer norway sweden finland men

• Italian 😘😘

• Swedes all the way!
    And the Turkish dude you posted is much of a misrepresentation of the average male Turkish men.

• average male Türkish? God... this türkish model guy is awesome...

• I don't know, why don't you ask for the millionth time what we think of you and your boyfriend?

• hahahaha yeah you are right :D

• I voted for other. I find handsome men from various countries.

• That turkish guy doesn't look very turkish at all haha

• he is thrace Türkish , name is Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ , kuman Türks are blonde

• write on google : Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ , He is % 100 Türk

• i voted for Italians but dammm that Spanish boy!!! whats his name?

What Guys Said 11

• Lets just say all men and women have attractive qualities. Stop pitting men against men and women against women in a competition of beauty because it ultimately means the loser isn't attractive which isn't true as everyone is attractive to someone. Besides how can you base the attractiveness of a countries men based of one single picture of a model that has been photoshopped as even though the industry contributes to societies stupid view of what is attractive and what is not, they still require their models to be photoshopped as nothing will every be 'good' enough for their magazines!

Just doin' my bit.

P. S that's not directed at you. I'm sure you're actually a nice person.

• You couldn't have chosen a worst Spanish model. I'm not even a model and I'm more attractive than him xD

I obviously voted for Spanish, cause yeah, I had to xD

• Square jaw fuckers eye raping the camera lmao.

• All countries capable of producing hot men

• Italian crew chekin in

• Algeria because it made me. 8) 8) LOL.

• Options seem bias...

• I do not conciser men handsome

• conciser?

• In an ironic twist, your comment could seriously not have been conciser.

• what do you mean. i do not ask to consider my comment. i am saying i do not think guys are handsome. guys are not handsome. they can be strong, but i consider girls to be hot.

• Out of these? The Italian guy

• I'm just saying, Hispanic men are brutally handsome

• well these turkish men that are posted on here are usually male models or actors of some sort and they come from the western part of turkey the closer to Europe and share lots of their features with europeans so in essence they are european not actual turks , so it wouldn't be fair calling them pure turks since they are mixed and have lots of colors of looks , now i am not girl so i can't decide but my bit goes to the italian dude , women can't get enough og , tall , hot, tan men with nice features