Which one of these casual outfits is cuter? 😚😚😚 (I am trying to be a good little girl 😇😇😇) ?

Which one of these casual outfits is cuter? 😚😚😚 (I am trying to be a good little girl 😇😇😇)      ?

• outfit A
    66% (19)36% (18)47% (37)Vote
  • outfit B
    7% (2)16% (8)13% (10)Vote
  • outfit C
    10% (3)28% (14)22% (17)Vote
  • outfit D
    17% (5)20% (10)18% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them look very attractive. I guess I will go with the last one since a little vie3w of midriff is sexy.

And why are you trying to be a good little girl? Other things can be so much more fun!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I know, I was only kidding because some lunatics have been saying that I was too explicit/sexual/flirty/promiscuous here on G@G...
      I am a 😈 like I've always been... ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Denim on denim doesn't look good !

Go without 1 for sure

You're very beautiful by the way!

0|0
    0|0
    • You have no idea about fashion whatsoever.

• Go with outfit 1**

And what makes you think that? That's very rude.

What Guys Said 10

• Your hair looks dramatically different in every picture 😂! I love outfit A it's really cute! Outfit C would be my second choice

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that's because I have recently dyed my hair in ombre. I used to have only brown, now it's ombre.

• Oh ok makes sense 😜

• Outfit A is best in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like outfit A with the beanie

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all but A wins (minus the hat) of course for me wesring a belt would make you look even sexier 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • The second one!

0|0
    0|0
  • Outfit A rules. You look good in black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with the final one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say 1st and 3rd

0|0
    0|0
  • Tryin to hide the truth hmm? lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I voted A but I like the first and last one. And damnnn!! You're super cute!! 😍😍😍

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Outfit C if you're trying to be good since it covers up the most, but what's the fun in that?

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree there's nothing fun in that. I was critisized for being too... ehm... sexual here, on G@G so I was joking that I want to be "good" 😇...

Don't worry, I am still 😈! ;)

• The first one and second one are my favorites. You look good in all of them hun. :-)

0|0
    0|0