Girls, how do you hide or stop the outline of your pad from showing?

You know when you wear the cutest jeans? Or maybe even leggings? You look in the mirror and guess what you see the outline of your pad? Ruins your plans outfit and even day? So any advice , tips, or answer , how to hide them or stop them from showing!!!

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually wear a longer shirt that can cover my butt or you could put some shorts on underneath your pants

• I wore a long hoodie just incase today, I may wear some leggings under the pants like tight leggings then pants. Thanks for responding !

• Anytime haha I have the same problem

What Girls Said 8

• If you're wearing like ultra thin pads no one should be able to see anything.

• Are you sure you see the outline? You might be the only one because you know it's there. I'd it really is the case, then maybe your pants are too tight.

• After reading the comment it may be only me. Thanks for answering!

• I never pay attention. I have wore leggings as pants while on my period with a pad on. I never pay attention to these things.

• Get smaller/thinner pads.

Or just use tampons, if yr flow is not flash-flood status. LOL

• i never wear leggings during mensruation only loose clothing or long swater and leggings to cover up my butt

• Tampons? Or smaller pads.

• I don't really use tampons, but the smaller pads sound like a good idea. Thanks for the comment

• If it's sticking out awkwardly in the back, somethings wrong ^_^

• I wore booty shorts/ spandex over my underwear to squish the pad against my butt but then I realized it was too much trouble so now I just wear tampons :/

• Hide your butt with your shirt

Your jeans are way to tight and not the right size if you can see the outline.

You should wear a butt covering shirt because you most likely have panties lines as well if you can see your pad.