Rate yourself on looks please?

I don't know, I've seen some really gorgeous females, the kind they I feel would never even give me the time of day if I just said hi. I've also seen some really hansome pretty boys that make me feel like wow. He's about to take all the girls at this party man...😑😒

I'd give myself a 7 or an 8 if it comes to eating my own looks, that's because I dress in cool soft clothes and I clean up really nice... Plus I've been told I have a bBy face in real life, I look like 21 year old or something lol but enough about me, how about you guys and girls rate yourselves

• I'm between a 1 and a 3
    11% (8)7% (4)9% (12)Vote
  • I'm between a 3 and a 5
    9% (7)12% (7)11% (14)Vote
  • I'm between a 5 and a 7
    38% (28)32% (18)35% (46)Vote
  • I'm between a 7 and a 9
    31% (23)33% (19)32% (42)Vote
  • Psshhh!!😤 I'm a 10 Dammit!😁😬
    11% (8)16% (9)13% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
41|29

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on my mood, this may not make sense but I know i'm hot, it just often doesn't translate to me emotionally. I feel like I could maybe make a 2 today in the correct lighting, but that's how I usually feel when I don't wear makeup or a fun outfit. I'm trying to change that though, it's a process. I pray i'll one day find someone who thinks I look perfect no matter what i'm wearing. (This is not an invitation to rate me however, I hate the whole number scale system, just sharing my thoughts).

0|1
    0|0
    • As a side note: I think plenty of people I see every day are 10's, so emotionally i'm just an odd person.

• Haha your not odd, you actually mske me laugh a lot al that exination... I'm not laughing at you in an insulting manner, it was just nice to ready, thank you!😉👍🏽

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 40

What Guys Said 28

• i don't exist on the scale.

i am what i am.

3|2
    1|0
  • I have two criteria - Against my own age maybe a 5 and against every other male maybe a 3

1|2
    0|0
  • I give myself 4 or 5. My body is too skinny. Needs more muscle. And I have a chunk of gray hair in front with the rest being dark brown. Started in 10th grade. Got made fun of in school. The rest is very nice. Clean, proportionate, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll say a 7

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think 10 exists because at that point personal preference gets clouded with beauty norms. I would like to say I'm an 8 or 9. I was told that the other day anyway

2|1
    0|0
    • 10's exist in my book when you look towards famous people and celebrities

• Fabulous/10

2|1
    0|1
  • Haha... 6... But a 7 on a good day.

1|1
    0|0
    • My body is a 10 though. If you don't have the face of a model, then you can have the body of one to compensate. Confident boost every time I get out the shower ;)

• I feel like I'm a strong 5.5.

But since I've been progressively respecting myself over the last couple years, a modest 6.

0|1
    0|0
  • A 5 is ok with me. Since you're so curious, why don't you rate me?

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont rate myself as that is conceited

1|1
    0|0
    • What do you mean? Are you saying your not gonna give yourself a digital number for rating?

• DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!!! i gave myself a 10 :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say a solid average to a solid 7. Reddit and bodybuilding misc rated me at a 7 but everyone on GaG says I'm ugly af but I think that's because they hate me lmao.

2|1
    1|1
    • yes it is because they hate you lmfao.
      you are a solid 7 indeed maybe more too but can't tell from the pics

• haters gon hate.

• That was meant as upvote and if you benching over 2, people don't rate you figt. You rate people and that's prolly why misc hate you beta ass, wtf u rating 7 for? Monica we 10

• I'd say between a 6 and 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering 5 as average, I'd give myself a 5.

0|1
    0|0
  • Solid 7

0|1
    0|0
  • A big fat zero. :/

0|1
    0|0
  • About 4 or 5

0|1
    1|0
  • im like a 1 maybe a 10 sometimes an 11 depends on how I feel

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd probably say a 5

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm 😐
    I'm average so I would say 5 or 6

0|1
    1|0
  • I would say I'm a 4-5 but look at my profile picture and have your own opinion

0|1
    0|1
  • A 10! 😉

0|1
    1|0
  • It all depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shrewdly and from what I've heard, as a teenager I was smoking hot, I used to hear it often enough (I was top 2 in my grade according to a list the girls made). Now, I'm 26 and probably only because I'm not 6'0" I would say probably an 8 on average and when I try to look gorgeous like a 9. But hey, subjectivity. What's gold to some may be diarrhea to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm 5 maybe 6 at best, but probs not even that.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i would get off my ass and go from 240 to 210 i would jump from 6 to a good solid 9

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I need to do the same bro, my six pack is fading fast! I'm just too busy with other things to spend my days at the gym like I use to

• 3.5-4ish, 4.5 on a great day

0|0
    0|0
  • i give myself 5-6 i guess

0|0
    0|0