How can I Improve my look to look "Less harsh"?

Be brutally honest.

I'm naturally pale, long pitch black hair, 6ft and naturally"witchy" looking you could say. I'm Eastern European which has a lot to say for my characteristics.

I'd like to improve my appearence and appear more "Warmer" if that makes sense lol.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

(Excuse the horrid quality)

http://tinypic.com/m/jafalw/4

My brows have since been waxed lol.
My hair looks messy in this photo because I had just untied it, i do trim it and it is healthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing that comes to mind is tan. You have a nice facial structure you just need to create a style that is more flatering. For tanning you look really pale so it might be hard to tan even with maximum sun exposure. Look into a peptide called Melanotan 2. it's not FDA approved but don't be a pussy about it. You inject it into your belly and it creates an AMAZING tan and changes the melon in your skin.

Your hair is the second thing that is unflattering. It looks really dull and flat. I think if you were to curl your hair you would look much better.

• Your eyesbrows could be waxed too.

• Check out the melanotan 2 honestly. Can change your appearance completely and it works for everyone idc how pale you are it will work. Read up on it a little.

• Cheers, I will.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought about doing runway? You have EXACTLY the facial shape for it. (Look at Sam Rollinson, or Amanda Murphy.) And exactly in the right height range, too.

You could make it pretty big, if you happen to be in the right place at the right time. You've got the look.

• Thanks for the compliment but I'm too big for runway lol

• Well, true, you wouldn't be able to eat a lot of food. (: But damn, that facial structure. Hot damn gurl.

What Guys Said 12

• 1- you need a haircut
    2- actually do your hair. it's a mess and looks all over the place.
    3- you look like you need to eat a sandwich
    4- put on makeup to even out your eyes with the rest of your face
    5- get some sun
    6- do your eyebrows
    7- use some lipstick

• Thanks for the option but I'm actually at a healthy weight its my face that's thin.

• @redeyemindtricks yeah, i'm from new jersey.

yeah, that's a good thing, though. i got so low that every time i ran the 110, i'd get my trail knee cut up from hitting the hurdle. and 1 time during practice, i broke me wrist, which kinda sucked.

• Go shorter and softer. I don't think long and straight is the best for your face. If you are afraid to cut it, try just putting it up and getting some opinions.

• Sort of witchy looking, yes. You don't look harsh though, it's that you have a very prominent cheek bone, still pretty feminine to me. Work with your hairstyle I'd say and maybe make up? I don't know about that stuff but you have potential to look very attractive.

• Thanks, the hair & makeup it is.

• Link is not working anymore

• I actually don't think you have any issues beyond that you'd need to smile genuinely more often.

• Otherwise, you look fine. Don't tan, tanning is bad for you. Avoid the unnatural tanning things that tony72722 mentioned because I am pretty sure that shit is lethal.

• Thanks. I've tried spray tanning and it looked awkward as hell

• You just have to take pride in your appearance! :P

In my opinion, if you want to reduce the witch look, then what you need to alter is the haircut. I like your hair though, it's long and straight! But if you make it about shoulder length, then it won't be witch-like, or so I think.

• Just smile I guess. You dont come off as witchy looking

• I wish that were the case, I've had people say I look like a Vampire a Witch so many times.

• Aww I am sorry. I actually think you look cute!

• Ever think about a shorter playful haircut?

• What kind of short? Super short or Bob style?

• @redeyemindtricks Thanks

• i think you have strikingly beautiful features

• I work with a girl just like you some things you can't change if you were born with it , first lesson be nice offer people a cup of teaud you have a coffee machine do this regardless of age ethnicity see what happens- ooh and dye your hair blonde

• How do you feel about burgundy colored clothes?

• I wear burgundy/red coloured clothes, this photo was taken in my sleepwear lol.

• Well then I wouldn't change a thing. 'Cept maybe your height 6" scares me.

• Wow girl you are damn drop dead gorgeous girl :)

• First off, i think you're gorgeous. Girls with raven black hair usually look good with some side bangs and hate to say it but... hair could use some volume and a trim. As pale as your skin is i really wouldn't recommend tanning. You have a really interesting look to you.

You really wanna' appear "warmer"? Just smile more in public, everywhere. You know who else has that witchy' look you claim to have and is beautiful? Eva Green. Loved her in Casino Royale.

• Thanks for the advice

What Girls Said 4

• I think having shoulder-length hair would suit you, like this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d342269129.jpg

Other than that, I'd get those eyebrows waxed/shaped.

You don't look like a witch at all, by the way.

• Girl, you can easily be a model! You have a unique face in a good way! You have the same characteristics than my Serbian beatfriend and she's gorgeous like you!

• http://i67.tinypic.com/2cglrx3.jpg

for other's convenience

• ^ picture of asker

• I deleted the image but it's still showing on here?

• Nevermind lol

• just some make up, bronzer to add some color. eye makeup would look good on you, lighten your hair to brown maybe?