Is this girl a SEX-BOMB or what? 💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣?

• YES she is a sex bomb
  • No she is not a sex bomb

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks kinda masculine... eh not great except her hair.

What Guys Said 14

• I wish danced a little bit sexier... that shit looked weird 😂😂😂😂

Loved her outfit loved her looks though 😊

• That is how you SHOULD dance to music like that. She is from Serbia. Are you SO ignorant that you cannot open your mind just a tiny bit and realize that there are different cultures and different kinds of dancing out there? Gosh.

• That was an opinion. Shit looks weird. I have traveled to a lot of different countries and I appreciate their cultures just as any visitor would, including their music and dances. So, yes, I do know. That's just my perception. I admit I was ignorant because I haven't been to Serbia, so I didn't know they move like that to that kind of music.

It's funny how you reacted by attacking my thread, when I said it's weird when a guy here compared her moves to a flea and dissed her singing abilities your response was nice (which completely doesn't make sense) because he's your bro. Should I have said she's hot, but she moves like she got ticks and her voice sucks to have gotten a similar response?

• She kinda looks like a Drag Queen, to me...

• She moves like she's got fleas and her singing abilities are questionable. But yes she's hot.

• That's how you should dance to Serbian music. She is an awesome dancer, and I can't imagine that somebody can sing that good while moveing that fast. She is an obvious 10/10 bro.

• Don't busty girls I like petite girls. I prefer butts over breasts soo... Let's just say she's fairly attractive but if she was in Porn I wouldn't rush to watch her videos. Question is why do u want people to call her hot?

• Yes she is really attractive

• she's hot but not that pretty

• Meh, she's fairly average.

• she makes herself look like a clown in my opinion

• LMFAO how is that possible she is a hottttttt girllll?

• she's not hot, she tries to look hot by showing off her body.. and i think that as a women you shouldn't act like this, guys will think wrong about her

• Do you guys honestly, like HONESTLY think that we girl care about what you think? Guys may say whatever they want but if a girl like this was in front of hem they will kill just so they can talk to her, not to mention something else... But I guess that's what MEN do, not virgin boys with complexes...

• I hate all of you & I don't deserve to be happy in the world.

• She tries way to hard and her singing needs work but my god she's got a nice bod

• Her legs are amazing

• She is pretty

• She got moves but not blonde, so 7/10 for me

• Yeah she is super sexxyyyyy

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure what she was trying to do. Belly dance? If that was her goal then that was an epic fail cause she doesn't have the required curves and was stiff so her dance looked so awkward 😖 nothing sexy at all except perhaps her legs

• No she's not the sex bomb !! There are 10 times hotter women out there, she's some tacky singer from the Balkan countries that about 30 years behind to the rest of the world.

• I am not gonna talk about politics here, but even if Serbia was 30 years behind the rest of the world, how does that affect her sexiness. I don't know why you hate Serbia, but is Milica not allowed to be sexy, just because she is from Serbia? Well she IS sexy as hell. She is a bomb and she will continue with her happy successful life in Serbia and get every guy she wants, while you live in USA that is ahead of the world 30 years, live your fat-ass pathetic virgin life, loser!