Do you like this Emo girl, Would you be her fan?

Taylor Terminator She's A Famous Emo Hottie
Do you like this Emo girl, Would you be her fan?

Updates:
@ElizabethBiersack The Emo Queen of GAG , What's your opinion about her?

1|0
14|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen her before, the first picture you posted I already had saved on my phone.
    She is so pretty especially blonde, also I really like the blue
    Thanks for the mention 💚

1|1
    0|0
    • Well I have seen her pics long time ago, I just don't know her name until Wednesday, I'm glad you have seen her before and yeah I like that first pic to, She have a pretty cute face tho, But still can not compare with my queen. Somehow her pale skin, reminds me of you, you 're right blonde and blue ones is the best for her. She seems natrual blonde hair, I'm not sure.

• Yes she does have a really cute face, I like it a lot.
      Aww ^_^ yea her pale skin is like mine kind of

Most Helpful Guy

• She is cute but looks too young for me

0|1
    0|0
    • Opps this time just cute? I thought you would say her pretty, But she's young just not that young. She's growing !

• I'm going through a bit of a milf stage at the moment. I'm sure I'll grow out of it soon.

• Thanks for mhg dude

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 14

• She looks really young.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is attractive - I like the red hair

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed with waht you said about her, Glad to see you join my question again !

• I just being on a less active period last few days just taking questions of feed rather than going through topics like before

• Being pushed away because of her eyes. Something about them I just don't like. Everything else seems nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would!

1|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty but the same hair style in almost every pic is throwing me off.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't know her so I can only pretty much like her for her looks.
    Would I be a fan, I'll never know

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't necessarily call myself a 'fan' because i think someone needs to have a talent or be known for something other than taking cute selfies in order to be a fan of them lol
    looks wise, she's avaerage

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah a fake Emo girl. Seems too happy to be Emo. Lol

3|0
    1|0
    • A real emo girl would be too depressed to take care of her physical appearance much less want to take a picture of herself

• No, I can't stand that hairstyle. Not to mention most emo girls have too much baggage.

2|0
    1|0
  • She seems to always look constipated to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • she doesn't look emo she looks SCENE

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem to be obsessed with her

0|0
    1|0
  • Ew! Gross!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sooo prettyyy wow. Whowhoooo