Honest opinions wanted: How do I look? Out of 10?

Just a quick backstory, when I was in high school I was often called ugly, unattractive as well as hearing "He'll never get a girlfriend" and other such comments from girls. As expected, those remarks dampened my self confidence and I am working to bring it back up...

So be honest with me people, do I look attractive? Enough for a girl to even approach me and consider going out with me?

This is an unedited pic from about 3 months ago; a more recent pic is my profile picture.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to comment; it is much appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look good and you'll be even more attractive if you build up on your confidence! by the way, eyes are BOMB :D👍

• With a comment like that, my confidence has already increased :) Thank you so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude the world is your oyster - Very handsome, you can put that school crap behind now.

What Girls Said 3

• You look very attractive and handsome! Also, I love your Adidas shirt :) You will definitely get a girlfriend soon!

• Thank you! :) Hehe i bought the shirt purely for its colour lol

• leave that HS stuff behind. A lot of people change physically and continue to grow after HS, I know I did. I look diff now. You look great, and you should move on from it! Best to u!

• Thank you for that :) I greatly appreciate it! Best to you too!

• you are way attractive people are stupid.

• "People are stupid" hahaha I agree :) Thank you I appreciate the compliment :)

What Guys Said 3

• Eyes are sick.. Wearing lenses? Brazilian?

• Thanks dude :) Nope, no lenses or anything, I was literally just looking out the window lol.. Nope not brazilian, I am an Indian South African :)

• you kind of look like neymar

• 8 on 10 :)