Do you ever take height into consideration? Is it important?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if the difference between me and the other is really big. I would not want a partner who is way taller or way shorter than me. Not gonna be very comfortable I think.

What Guys Said 14

• For me, it's fine as long as she is shorter than me. I'm 5'7" (170 cms), so any height shorter than that, I'm ok! :)

• No real issue here. Honestly I'm kinda attracted to short girls but I fell in love with a taller one lol my wife is 5'9" which is kinda tall for women I think. At least where I'm from

• no
    filler

• Yes, I'm not attracted to girls that are too tall.

• Only if it's an incredible size difference of over 6 inches. I'd just feel awkward being super tall or super short compared to my partner.

• Naa, I've dated shorter and I've dated 6 inches taller.

• Absolutely

I'm not interested in girls that are taller than me.

• As long as she is shorter than me which most cases they are I'm fine with it

• Yes, I'm short. Girls always turn my short ass down.

• no, it doesn't matter to me

• Yes... I loooove a tall girl..

• shorter than me 5"10

• Well, I'm OK if she's 1-2 inches taller, but that's all I think, I'm 5'10

• I'm tall and prefer tall girls. Height is usually not a factor to most men, unless the difference is really big.

What Girls Said 14

• It's not that important to me. I'm okay with almost any height as long as he's not a lot shorter than me.

• Bit shorter is fine?
      What's your height?

• @multilevel Yes. 5'5.

• That's pretty decent height.
      And the girl in profile pic is so beautiful, I like her sexy beautiful than ck eyebrows. Much better than almost balding / slim eyebrows.

• Into consideration for what? I assume a taller person would be better at carrying the body and burying it.

• I only take it into consideration so I know if I can wear high heels or not haha but no it isn't important.

• Yes. All I want is him to be taller than me (5'6"). Not that much to ask for.
    My boyfriend is 5'8" and is the perfect height to me.

• Yeah I do. If they're too fucking tall where I have to feel like a LG looking up, not dating the fucker.

• I'm really tiny (4'11) so I like tall guys but they can't be too tall cuz It can get awkward.

• Just a bit. But weight is more important to me

• Yeah I do. Preferably taller than me, but that's too easy - I'm short

• yes I like tall guys.
    but yet again... everyone is tall for me.

• ideally a girl's height has to be more than 10 cm.4 inches apart from her boyfriend's but if they are happy who cares

• It literally doesn't bother me...

• You can date a shorter guy?
      What's your height?

• @multilevel I know which is crappy of them. If I was a guy I'd not give them the time of day if that was their attitude!

• And guess what even shorter girls like your height ones also wish for near six feet guys! So, who would like us guys who are less than sex! Obviously the taller women won't want us and even we guys don't want taller women. That feels so emasculated.

• I like guys probably around 6' no taller

• I'm 5'8 and I find it kinda awkward dating guys who are shorter

• Yeah shorter guys will also not like such tall girl to begin with. Don't worry.

• Hell yes it's important. I wouldn't date a short guy, it feels feminine to me when a guy is petite like a girl.