Is it possible to be too good looking?

To the point where you might not get the attention or could be why you're still single, intimidation?

• Yes
    48% (15)46% (6)48% (21)Vote
  • No
    29% (9)23% (3)27% (12)Vote
  • Maybe
    23% (7)31% (4)25% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's possible. But if you're not having much luck with your preferred sex, then it's likely not your killer looks, but probably something else. Even if you are good looking, it's likely your personality or body language that makes people back off.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its possible to be too good looking to the point where people dont want to approach because they feel they get turned down and won't have a chance with you

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, it is possible, but there are ways to get around it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted maybe, since it could be probable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i have seen some overly good looking guys and not been attracted to them at all not because i thought i didn't stand a chance but because there was just no attraction towards them in the slightest, just nice to look at that's it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• maybe, all in all, its just another fucking human being.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having any desirable characteristic to an extreme degree will make some people intimidated about approaching you. You get more attention from others so there shouldn't be much effect overall. Looks are more difficult to hide than intelligence or success.

0|1
    0|0