I'm considered white or latino?

I would be considered white for American women?
I would be considered white for Asian girls?

• White
    53% (8)50% (6)52% (14)Vote
  • Latino
    47% (7)50% (6)48% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Girl

• You look Latino to me

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're making a distinction that isn't always a difference. How? You're conflating Latino with not being white. That's not always the case. Some Latinos are white/Caucasian. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, for example, are both Latino and both white. So you're not even clear about what these labels are, and you're probably too hung up about them anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Where are you from?

Um, I suppose Latin America.

Right?

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• To me you look 80/20 white/latino

0|0
    0|0
  • Latino You would be considered

0|0
    0|0
  • latino is not a race.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you brazillian and latino you match every girl in the world like me we are oily and skinny bro hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a mixed Hispanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • what does your heritage say? that would be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazilians are not considered hispanic or latino because they generally don't speak Spanish. You look white so you are white.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok. Thanks.

• Latinos are those from Latin America, therefore, if he's Brazilian, he's Latino.
      Hispanics are those that come from ancient Hispania, ergo, Spain and Portugal. Since Brazil was a colony of Portugal, they're also considered Hispanic, therefore, he's Hispanic too.

• Are you from Latin America? Is your family from Latin America? What are your parents considered?

0|0
    0|0
    • We are considered white here, but I see some Americans who consider themselves Latinos but they would be considered white people here.

• I see you said you are from Brazil too. You're white.

• Though I guess you'd actually be Latino too though since Brazil is a part of Latin America. So you're a white Latino.