What do you think?

What do you think?

0|0
3|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a monster, not a model.
    Welcome to the Average People's Republic of Normal. You can be the President if you sport a shiny shiny hot personality. We'll affectionately call you Normie and your designated number.
    Gabba gabba hey and LLAP

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice and innocent :) Sweety :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I think if u straightened ur hair and got smaller glasses u would be really sexy! Like an 8 or 8.5 from what I can see. As u r now I'd say 7. Still very pretty but ur not at ur full potential

0|0
    0|0
    • N'aws thank you :)

• Show All
    • Yeah. This is one of those little things that really, really, isn't a little thing at all. Like, one of those "will be greatest wife ever" type things.

• @redeyemindtricks haha ya exactly! Some lucky guy somewhere sometime lol

• Not bad. Not sure if those glasses fit you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-ish

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah finally, an interesting response ^^
      Would you mind to elaborate?

• Sure I'll elaborate: you are a red-head (-1), you have freckles (-1), you wear glasses (-1), you have small eyes (-1), you look chubby (-1), you showed only your face, not your body, probably 4 a reason (-1), you are insecure, since you are even asking how you look (-1)... That's a 3.

Oh, I forgot... You're just a plain jane... (-2)... Which makes 1! I was generous before, you are I 1, which means that the only way you would be less attractive is if you didn't even exist (0). 😜

• Alright, that's clear :)

• Cute girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Great smile, very cute. If you don't wear contacts then think about it. You would look even better without the glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually comment on these but I will say you look very nice, pretty cute, fun loving, and pretty cool. Pretty cool background shot and I like the hair and glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd really like a pizza right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd kiss her yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ure cutte

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Really cute and I like the viewing angle with the nice background behind you as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • God! You look amazing 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks hot and cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do not post an opinion if the male replies are over 10, but you look rather attractive. I do not give numbers.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I love your hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your hair!

0|0
    0|0