24 y/o female, Do I have a chance at marriage (photos)?

Hi everyone :) I'm 24 1/2, and have never bee on a date, kissed, had a boyfriend, etc. A lot of my friends, co-workers, and relatives are getting married, and I'm starting to feel really left behind because I have no expereince (not even close) and I don't really attention from guys.

I feel like men don't look at me or notice me at all. I have only been asked on a date twice, and I was not interested in them (they were very socially awkward). I feel like men just want dro-dead gorgeous supermodels. and I just don't measure up.

Can you take a look at the link below and let me know what you think? How would you rate me 1-10? Do you think I have a chance at marriage or love? What should I change about my appearence to get a guys attention?

http://imgur.com/0RWiDz0
http://imgur.com/5zvbpZw

Thank you so much for reading.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope you need to change, make you body fit, you don't have much special looks and very less feminine face,... Blah!.. Blah!.. Blah... 👈 I was wondering I will have to write such bullshit before I opened you pics, I was like OMG! OMG! OMG!
    Such tall body and such sexy hairs and nice face.. Damn!.. What is wrong with people their..
    Don't be offended by my further detailed answer 👉
    Then I looked at the comments 'I live in America' .. Such a sexy girl with a possibility to get a green card and live In States.

And here is my proposal 'Will you marry me?'

Advice - There are lot of successful young man, who will happily marry a girl like you, but you are fishing in the wrong area?

You need to increase your dating pools range, start dating people outside states too...

What Guys Said 42

• I think you are very beautiful and just haven't met right guy - A guy would be really lucky to have chance to date you,

• Thank you, I hope other people agree with you.

• I hope you're right. Sometimes at night, I think about meeting someone who will love me and want to be with me forever. And someone who will not mind my inexperience.

• The right guy will not have an issue with it and most other guys will be the same - Don't worry, it gives you wrinkles LoL

• You are attractive to me. But I think a bit of context would be helpful. What country are you in? The customs and preferences there can make a difference.

• I live in America!! i grew up here, went to college here, and i work here :)

• Thank you. Your profile is private, so no way for us to know, and that can make a big difference. You are attractive, so your looks are not holding you back. Perhaps something in your personality is different, or you do not socialize like others. I cannot say since we know nothing about that. But your looks are very good.

• I would put you as a 10. You are gorgeous. If guys are not asking you out, it is most likely because they think they don't stand a chance.
    You have no reason to worry about whether or not you have a chance at finding love and marriage. You just make sure that you are the type of person you would want to have in your life. When you are the type of person you want, the type of person that you want will see it them-self in you and be attracted to that.

• Wow, thanks a lot :) That was really generous of you! I really hope you are right... but I can't help but feel like my peers are passing me by, although they are a bit older than me.

• It takes at least seven positive comments to neutralize one negative comment. From the look of things you have a lot of negative that needs to be countered. If you need some one to help build you up, feel free to message me and I will help as best I can.

• Thank you, it's not that other people say negative things to me, i say them to myself. I hurt myself the most, more than anyone else ever could.

• You r beautiful
    Stop being worried
    Make some friends here andnim sure ull get yourself a boyfriend soon

• You are good looking so I don't think there's any problem with your looks. Also, anyone has a chance at marriage and love and remember you're still young. :)

• Yes you're a stunning woman.
    But, you're placing your own worth in the hands of strangers. In order to be loved, you must first love yourself. The light we put out to the world is what attracts others to us. If you've ever met someone that you instantly felt drawn or attracted to you experienced this. It's all about the "energy" and vibes we give off, so if you're constantly looking outward for approval or validation you're not listening to your inner voice and you unknowingly dim the light within you. Conscious of it or not, others pick up on this and pass you by. Once you love and accept your entire self the light will shine like a lighthouse drawing others to you.

Good luck

• Gosh, that's such a difficult thing to do. It makes me so sad that guys don't look at me, but I feel like it's because of my appearance. Other girls are shy but they still get guys, why not me? Even high chool and middle school girls have boyfriends. I will try to talk more though. Thanks for answering.

• You will have plenty of willing suitors here on GaG

• I'd give you a 7. You're attractive in a more old-fashioned sort of way. Your smile comes across as a bit forced but thats understandable if you're not truly happy. I'd probably date you for what its worth.

• You Look very beautiful and any man would be lucky to have you, don't change anything about your appearance just be you and iniate some conversations with men you find attractive they might be to timid to talk to you at first.

• You are very beautiful and you'll find the right guy someday. No need to rush things. The right guy will come along

• Thanks so very much, but you don't think 24-25 is too old? I have zero experience with guys.

• Nope! I am single and 24 going to be 25 soon. I wouldn't worry about the no experience part. I wouldn't care either way if my next girlfriend has never kissed a guy or not. There's nothing you need to change in my opinion. Just be yourself!😊

• You look fine. You could use a more sophisticated hairstyle. You are way too young to worry about being left behind. If you aren't meeting guys then get out more. Volunteering is a great way to meet some quality guys.

• You should be somewhat conscious of your looks while dating. However you're not going to get very far with the person who's just interested in your looks. And if you spend all of your time worrying about your looks as though that's the most important thing good guys are going to rightfully think that you're shallow and not want to have a lot to do with you after you give it up

• You are beautiful !
    No worries about your looks.
    You'll be a beautiful older woman too
    Keep being you, the right man will notice
    You might try a new social circle if your current one isn't attractive.
    Try a social group based around your hobbies or arts or something different

• I think I've answer this at least 3 times before. I tried to be constructive but now I can see that the importance you're giving to other people and their situations is getting the best of you. Not to mention your obsession to comparing with other girls. If guys are not approaching you it has nothing to do with your looks, it must be because you are the biggest bore. You sound insecure and uninspired, and by the way, the way you speak about these two guys that gave you the attention makes you sound like a whiny bitch too.

I just can't imagine a person who overthink about this stuff to really know anything about everything else. You must be so uninteresting and I wouldn't even approach you either, now that I concluded what the fuck is the problem here.

• First of all, I am not a bore. I love science and history and art and so many other things. I'm not stupid or bland. I'm shy, and really self-conscious. I have a low voice so a lot of people don't hear me speak either. I'm not a bitch... people have told me that because I'm shy, it comes off as standoffish and cold, but when I talk to people or get to know them, i talk about all sorts of things. My personality shines. I know I overthink things, because I feel so sad about it and i feel so left behind. I feel a lot of pressure from family and friends (and society especially).

• Ok look a what you said of these men.

" I have only been asked on a date twice, and I was not interested in them (they were very socially awkward)"

Now look at what you said of yourself.

"I'm not a bitch... people have told me that because I'm shy, it comes off as standoffish and cold, but when I talk to people or get to know them, i talk about all sorts of things."

They came off to you socially awkward, you come off to others standoffish and cold (bitchy). What's the difference here? These are personality issues that need to be resolved. You need to put more effort and take a good look at yourself whether if what you're doing in life makes you happy, if you're morally good in front of your eyes, if you are happy with your current belief system, if you're taking the right attitudes at specific situations... and so on.

• What you need to do is serious personal introspection and design a life goal to have confidence in the things you do. It has nothing to do with relationships or appearance. It's all in your mind and lack of perspective.

• Sweet heart, you have to stop posting these questions about yourself. If you want a man, you go out there and you find a freaking man!

• I personally think you look great.

• Heck yeah you got a chance. You just live in a world full of ungodly people. So, naturally, your prospects are going to seem slim. I find all the stuff you mentioned about your dating life completely fine and attractive. So don't be so self conscious about it. They are great qualities. Although, never even kissed a guy is interesting. I don't know how you managed to pull that off.

As far as your looks. I'm not an expert. I would get the women's opinions on here to help with that. If you wan't to attract guys, it's very easy with provocative clothing, but I know that's not your style nor your taste.

And try dating sites where you are honest about your dating past. I. e. non existent. And see what you attract. Easy to experiment with and you don't even have to leave your house! Who knows, you may even find an attraction with someone. I would rate you at least a 7. And put your hair in a pony tail. They are sexy and you would look lively with one I think.

• Thanks so much, Yes, I normally wear a ponytail because my hair is so long, but my mother prefers it down. I have never even come close to kissing or going on a date or anything. I'm so ashamed!! I see kids do and and i think they are already ahead of me when it comes to love.

• They are not ahead of you when it comes to love. They are just exploring love. They are taking the chance at being hurt and learning what it is they do and do not want in a relationship. It is, more often than not, the fear of being hurt that stops us from doing the same thing. But if we do not put our selves out there, we wind up in bad relationships later and don't realize that there are better options.

• I don't think the issue is looks, how do you interact with guys, and more specificly how do you interact guys your interested in?(you look fine, So obviously it must be how you present yourself, perhaps your shy?)

• yes, I'm shy, but guys like pretty girls, and if they don't like me or show interest in me then I must not be attractive, right?

• Wrong. If you are too shy to show that you are interested, guys will think that they don't have a chance with you. I know. I have been that guy that was too shy to approach the girls I was attracted to because I did not think I had a chance. Only to find out years later that almost all of them felt the same way about me. There is a lot of missed opportunity there.

• No, thats not how it works. If a girl is attractive and she doesn't interact with you then she must not be interested so they move on. If she talks to you but its small talk again, it seems like she is just being friendly and therefore they do not think she would be interested. If he is always initiating the conversation then that would make him believe that she isn't interested and in fact he is bothering her, so again he would stop trying or would not bother. Attitude is everything, if you seem friendly and aproachable then guys will aproach, if you don't then they won't. It has nothing to do with your looks, again you are not unattractive so that isn't the issue. The issue is attitude. Men approach women but women decide whether or not the guy is worth dealing with and if your making yourself appear unapproachable no guy is going to risk what seems to be certain rejection. So think about how you act around guys, do any of these sound familiar?

• here's your chance:

will you marry me?

• I've seen you post before. You worry too much about your looks. You're a good looking girl in my opinion. I'll marry you right now if it makes you feel better. Haha, but seriously, take a deep breathe and relax. You're fine.

• Lol, thanks. Yes, I have made this post many, many times. I just feel sad because so many of my HS and college friends are getting married and already have kids and I don't! I guess they also do not have graduate degrees, and do not have the career I have, but I guess I still want to be loved.

• Well, try not to jump into a relationship with someone without getting to know him first. It will be worth it to wait and meet a guy who you can grow close with and fall in love together.

• Of course you do

• Ure cute hot and sexy u need to have some confidence in ure self if I saw u I would not hesitate to come and flirt u up :)

• lol, sure you say that but in real life men don't flirt with me at all!

• Depends on your personality. You seem friendly from your tone in writing. So, my guess is yes.

• You look stunning, no wearies there. Could it be your flirting, I think decent guys back down if they pick up that the girl is uninterested.

• thank you, but I have never really met a guy I really, really liked. At the same time, I don't notice guys looking at me. I feel like I'm ignored completely.

• Your looks aren't a problem

• Wth girl, you are soooo pretty and yet feel ugly? Come on, I would marry you if I knew you in person.

• I feel ugly bc at my age, my friends are getting married and I can't even get a guys attention. I'm nearly 25, and haven't had a date, boyfriend, first kiss, I'm getting older, I'm so ashamed of myself. And I feel really ugly too. I know I'm ugly.

• Lol, not way did you make me feel bad! The reality is that even though people want to tell me to stop feeling this way, it's hard not to. Try to put yourself in my place and think about how you would feel as a 24 year old woman.

• The same way I feel as 29 yr old man. :(

• Absolutely your very beautiful I'm single and would date marry you

• Yea why are you single your beautful

• You're very sexy... I pay attention to you as you entered a room.

• thank you, but I never feel like people pay attention to me at all! I don't know why, maybe I'm just crazy...

• Message me if you want we can chat about it.

• Yes for the second time. :)

• lol... sorry, I know this is getting weird, but when I get sad or lonely, I turn to the internet. i can't talk to my friends about this. I guess people on the internet are honest too, so that's why I post here when I get sad.

• When my female friends got sad, I would just hold them in my arms :) ;) To bad your not my neighbor.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 7

• Ok dude, you have asked this question before.. several times.

Although I tried my best to give you advice months ago, it seems you are still struggling with self esteem issues, which it ok.

Here is the reason why you may feel invisible (like men don't look at you or notice you at all). This video has a good message (apart from the religious stuff) he makes a good point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-nPPVx8y4

• Yes, I really struggle with self-esteem. When I get sad of feel low/unattractive, I turn to the internet. I can't talk to my friends about this... I'm afraid they will judge me or laugh. I think people on the internet are honest, so if I'm ugly or undesirable, then people will tell me.

• When I feel like that I turn to Youtube videos because sometimes we're so wrapped up in our own thoughts that we tend to drown ourselves in negativity. Whenever you feel down I encourage you to fight it and seek other perspectives, not about your physical beauty but about strengthening your emotional strength. Here's another video that may help
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwnixw8aq5Q

• Okay, so you don't want "socially awkward" guys. What DO you want?

Why not give the "socially awkward" guys a chance?
    Yr already thinking in terms of very serious long-term goals (you wrote about marriage in yr headline here), so, it would seem that social awkwardness is less of an issue than it would be otherwise. Why is the social awkwardness such a dealbreaker?

And, what efforts are you making to make yrself available? Men are in lots of places, but they don't just lurk in random corners everywhere -- you have to put yrself out there a little, at least.

Finally -- really, don't take this the wrong way -- have you thought about the possibility that the "socially awkward" judgment is really just projection?
    In other words, mb part of the reason why you haven't had dates/kisses/boyfriends/etc is that you're somewhat socially awkward yrself. Maybe that's the case, and you just aren't comfortable facing up to it, so yr tossing it all on the shoulders of the men instead?
    Just a thought.

• thanks for your response. Yeah, maybe I should have given them a chance, but I also wouldn't think it's fair to lead them on when I was not interested at all. And i know this also sounds bad, but they were both shorter than me (I'm 5'7").

I don't think I'm socially awkward, i'm shy though. I have an elegance or a grace... co-workers have told me. It was a great point though. I will keep it in mind.

• My husband is about 3" shorter than me. But attraction is attraction, and you can't fake that.

• You look really pretty, no joke. I think they do notice you, but they're intimidated by you.

• but other girls are also pretty, but guys talk to them and ask them out. Other girls get lots of male attention. How come i don't?

• Don't change anything, you look great. You will find somebody perfect for you it just sometimes takes a while. Personalities, environment, other commitments all affect our ability to find a special someone but they are out there.

• Thank you. But other girls, like 10 and 13 y/o find someone so easily! I was never that girl even in HS and middle school. I though things would change as I got oder and better looking, but they haven't and it makes me sad.

• My massive boner says yes.

• You are super pretty, I think you will find someone

• you are good looking enough - you just have to make sure you also have a career and personality.

• I'm very career oriented, and have a very fulfuilling career and advanced degrees!