Girls, how do I look..(16)?

Girls, how do I look..(16)?
First things first I'm insecure as hell. I'm always thinking I'm ugly, it annoys me so much and just ruins my self esteem. I have no confidence. My biggest insecurities are probably my eyes and hair.

Updates:
Just realised how depressed I look. Ignore the moody face lol

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Your super hot!

Your hair looks cute and you have pretty eyes!

Get confident dude! I'm surprised girls aren't all over you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude your being silly. All you need is confidence. The way you perceive yourself is how others are going to perceive you. You actually have a look many girls your age would think is cute and adorable, but if you can't match it with a personality then you won't go far with women. So don't focus on your looks, but rather your personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• You look absolutely fine, sweetie.
    Don't worry about it, and don't be insecure! Feel free to message me if you ever need a confidence boost :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look adorable! You have nothing to be self conscious of!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you look like any other dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it!! You are not ugly at all! Good looking guy. Girls will love ya tbh. I like your hair nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly i saw both those things and loved them, then a nice jaw line... 8/10

0|0
    0|0
    • I should've smiled though, just realised how depressed I look 😂 thanks though 😊

• yes a smile make someone look ten times better

• your hair is fabulous but you look really heartbroken in this picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly at all! Just smile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Handsome young lad

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like a tired person

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• You look fine young man - Don't dwell on insecurities, think about what you like about yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • you're good looking. You really are
    But you need to smile or something. you look depressed. A smile is extremely attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • naw you look good, think about what other people go through. hell i got a big ass nose but we all have flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stoned / 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute cute boyish looks.

0|0
    0|0