My friend told me to become a model because I'm so called really pretty... I don't know if I should.. What do I do?

My friend told me to become a model because I'm so called really pretty..... I don't know if I should.. What do I do?
So this is me... I would have to be a plus size model becuase im not model standard body wise. I don't know about face. I just. I never thought someone would give me a compliment like that. I just don't know if I should take her advice...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are good looking, but it is just not being about being good looking. First of all, what type of model do you want to be? Do you want to be a catwalk model? Do you want to be just a picture model?

how tall are you? You have to be at least 5'9 to have any chance even as a picture model. If you are shorter than that forget it.

What about the shape of your body? Are you pear shaped, apple shaped, hourglass shaped, just too flat and no curves? Hourglass figures are what they look for and no voluptuous bodies, unless off course you work for a more male oriented industry.

To be brutally honest, i really don't think you are good enough to be a model. Models have a natural fierce look and you don't have it. I think it might be in part because of your eyebrows, as they are too round and they are not inclined towards the inside of your face, which is what usually the model inustry look for. Also the shape of your face is oval shaped, not round enough.

Also to finish, the model industry more than good looks, look for uniqueness and to be honest, you are just like every other good looking white girl, nothing that really stands out.

Source: My friend works for a model agency here in Canada.
    Plus i am a fanatic of the model industry.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a terrible picture for us to say from because it shows half your face and a hand

• Mail me and ill show you a full face?

• @sizedoesnotmatter are you addressing me? I'm not uncalm lol. Laying in bed sipping my coffee. She seems attractive enough from the sliver of picture provided but if you're going to say "hey am I model material" you really should provide a full photo... that's common sense. I also wasn't rude at all so not sure why you're all trying to white knight it over a none situation? Maybe you should take anger management or some sort of class to help you read people better, try even a class on common sense. Cheers brah ☕

• @sizedoesnotmatter also like to point out that if you refer back to the male comments (the blue section on this question for all those lacking common sense) many a man said the same thing. Do you suppose that they are jealous as well or is it just me because you woke up trying to be a dick?

What Guys Said 12

• It depends on what kind of modeling you're trying to do. There are pretty girls everywhere, what makes you stand out from the rest?

Most super famous girls have a unique look to them.

• What I see of your face is very cute - Could have model potential

• I can't tell from your. picture. bc I can't see your face or your body... all I see is a white turtle neck. However if that is whag you truly want to do Then do it

• You really should. You're good enough.

• You look attractive to me. You really that clueless?

• Just loose a little weight it's not a big deal.

• who the hell says that i think you are better than iriyana shayk

• Yeah you have got that model look. But are you very tall as well?

• Yeah you look pretty cute and gorgeous.

• Using your profile picture instead, yes, you could really be a model i think.

But i am not a fan of models...

• I wouldn't advise it. I'd urge you to do something more useful with your life.

• Finish high school first, and try at least one year of college. Then, if you're interested in modeling, drop out, and do it. But most women model when they're younger, or well, they start young, like, really young

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, this isn't a good picture.

• I would have no idea because you are hiding your face.

Upload a better picture for more accurate honest answers

• You are gorgeous, if you want to be one you could obviously make it in