Tattoos turn off or turn on?

Hi, just wondering what all of you think about tattoos, thinking about getting one, not positive though.

• They're hot
    46% (29)39% (27)42% (56)Vote
  • Doesn't matter to me
    33% (21)14% (10)23% (31)Vote
  • Turn off
    21% (13)47% (32)35% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|17

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on placement and the subject. Also you don't want something you'll regret so first find something you truly love, have you or a friend you trust then draw it on with sharpie and see how you feel in like three months. Keep in mind it will look a little better when an actual artist does it, and will probably sting worse than a felt-tip marker

1|0
    0|0
    • That's actually a very good idea, lol I'm actually thinking I might try that :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Other- a few well done tattoos are attractive but being covered in tattoos not so much
    Quality over quantity

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I think they are very hot

1|1
    0|0
    • Yea I agree they can be hot on certain people

• I am not a fan. Something small and simple is okay but more than that is unattractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I definitely wouldn't want to get any major ones lol I'd probably be too wimpy to get a big one anyway.

• Some are fine and even look good, but a lot of tattos is a turn off

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I would be too wimpy to go extreme anyway lol I'd be lucky to be brave enough to get one.

• I generally like tattoos on girls, but it depends of course on the girl and the tattoos if I actually like it or not

1|0
    0|0
    • Good points, can definitely agree with that.

• i have tattooes and women like them , but i dont like them on women they make them look slutty which is embarassing when going out with your girlfriend in public

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends really. Great tattoos are an art.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are hot. I like them. It is a turn on for me. But don't like tattoos on whole body or hole hands filled with. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Just make sure they are in a spot that they can't be seen as it might effect a future career choice.
    I have five that are covered by a tee shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like them. Especially if they mean something.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea I'd definitely get one that meant something :)

• Show All
    • Can you message me so I'll know who to follow?

• You are and yea sure lol

• Love it when girls are tatted the fuck up

1|0
    0|0
    • Mmm so you like girls with sleeves and all that jazz lol

• Sleeves, chest pieces, back pieces, all of that

• Haha that's cool :)

• The more the sexxier

1|0
    0|0
  • A major turn ON. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos. They look dirty to me and it takes away from natural beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos=Slutty

1|2
    0|1
  • I don't care. They don't bother me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not whole body kind of thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can agree with that

What Girls Said 6

• 90% of tattoos are ugly and look like crap. If you get a tattoo invest the extra money and get a photo realism type look or a good artist that really makes it stand out in a good way. Another thing is placement, finding a good spot that compliments your body. I think tattoos can look amazing if done right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are sexy. I love them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes they can be super hot

• They're a bonus if he has them but they don't necessarily turn me on or off. Unless it's like. A god awful juggalo tattoo or something. Then it's a turn off and chances are I won't even talk to him anymore lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha good point, yea there are some strange tattoos out there

• It looks super hot but depends on the place :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I FUCKING LOVE TATTOOS

0|1
    0|0
  • I think tattoos look hot on guys

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I agree, some guys look amazing with tattoos :)

• Show All
    • Mmm yea the muscular guys :p

• Nope, they don't have to even be muscular. Somehow, the tattoo just does something good looking 😉