How do I look they said im ugly 😢😢😢?

They said I look like a big with my big nose and my forehead is giant and they call me 9 mile bc that's how long it takes to get across my forehead

How do I look they said im ugly 😢😢😢?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore those immature idiots. There's nothing wrong with your looks. You're very pretty.

Some people are ridiculously harsh on girl's looks. I saw this article about a Dutch model who was told by a modelling agency she was 'too fat'. www.thedailybeast.com/.../...-prove-her-point.html

Look at her. She's stunning. If a professional modelling agency can come up with that rubbish, why care about the opinions of some immature idiots? Don't let them get you down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to "them". I don't think yoire ugly at all.

What Guys Said 37

• they're peanut butter and jealous

• I don't know why there right

• i was a cool kid in high school, you know what that shit meant? didn't give a fuck, hung out with all the dealers, drank alcohol for fun before school started, vandalized school property, i was loved and idolized by all my peers, and looking back at that shit.. i think to myself.. what a stupid waste of time.

• true shit! did the same shit in HS to fit in and be cool and now I don't even talk to the people i hung with back then, and a lot of them went nowhere in life.

• Lol. 9 mile. You're not ugly. Don't let other people get to you so much. It's just a joke. Make a joke about them, too. Or just play it off. Make a joke about your own forehead. They'll respect you for it, probably.

• That's so mean! You look really pretty in that pic!

• Just jelly of you - You are very beautiful

• The question is do you think you are ugly?
    Well you seems can be a Emo girl, I don't think you are ugly. You are pretty for sure.

• If someone calls you ugly, does that mean they're pretty? Lol. Besides stop asking these ridiculous questions. You're pretty and you know it.

• Tell them to pipe the fuck down.
    When they point there finger at you there's always three pointing back at them

• They be hating. You look good

• You are a very pretty young woman, they are being absurd

• You're not ugly

• I can't tell the picture is to bright, and I can't tell what you look like from you profile pic do you have a better pic

• Beautiful, and anyone who says otherwise is very stupid.

• They sound like teens, like very very very immature teens. Just forget it, they are just jealous. ;)

• fuck them, i get jokes about my nose. people will talk shit no matter how good you look. you're beautiful

• Yer not ugly and what they said is untrue, unkind and uncool. Don't listen to their crap and let you be you.

• Look very pretty <3, Quit being a wannabe caring about what wannabes think.

• Well "they" are fucktards that don't know poop!

• And you will get the truth, you look absolutely gorgeous.

• They are wrong

• you look pretty, don't listen to them. haters and maybe just jealous

• bad pic to judge from. anywhere from 6-9 . id have to see more.

• You look great. Don't let people get to you.

• Whoever said you are ugly is clearly jealous of your amazing looks. You are abs GORGEOUS.

• OK I'm sorry but the 9 mile part made me legit laugh out loud. But seriously, you look really pretty

• They are just mean

• You look cute to me.

• Don't you have homework to do?

• No I don't have homework anymore I'm a straight A student and I am student body president
      So no I don't

• It's hard to tell from this picture doesn't show your forehead very well

• If you're bothered by your forehead, just have your stylist cut you some bangs.

• People always says something. Fuck that

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 13

• Call them "Two Seconds" because that's the amount of time they'd have to shut up before they'd have to pick their teeth up off the ground.

• Don't listen to them. You are gorgeous and it's time for you to think it to. Your beauty starts on the inside and once you feel it you'll wear it. You are beautiful darling

• You're actually a pretty girl. Well, guess what, it's said that people with a large forehead are smart. So, you can tell your friends that.

• You're really pretty and they're just jealous, lol everyone has insecurities and I'm sure they do too.

• Welcome to the 5 five finger forehead club!

You're gorgeous, and they're just jealous.

The picture is hard to see your facial features, but you look beautiful! Don't listen them.

• You aren't ugly at all. That lipsticks not right for you though. But you're really cute in my opinion.

• they are pure jealous. You have fabulous lips and having a big forehead is a good thing. It's a proven fact it makes you more attractive

• Ur so cute I love your hair and ur pretty lips... if ur not okey with your forehead cut ur hair in front... but dont worry ur pretty

• U look cute I think

• You're absolutely stunning!! Don't let anyone make you feel other wise..

• People say that to me all the time. Why are not smiling in this picture. You are not ugly.

• Not sure why anyone would say that because the first thing I thought when I saw your picture was "whoa, stunning"