What do you think of my body from 1 - 10?

I'm 10 pounds away from reaching my goal. Gained 12. Want to see what you all think!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, duh, obviously you look fine.

Might I be so untoward as to ask, what's the basis of yr goal?

If yr thinking about what women want, then you are pretty much already there.

There are other legitimate reasons for wanting to put on more size, but, if you think girls are gna like you better with more size on you, yr mistaken.

• My goal is for mainly strength and aesthetics. I try to keep things proportional by working out my legs as well. I'm 6'2 and 170, so an extra 10 pounds will probably just make me a tad bit bigger.

I honestly don't intend it to attract girls because I want to get into crossfit and get into MMA (for training not to compete). But I am aware of the pluses :)

• @SweetHomicidalQueen I probably struck a nerve just now didn't I? Haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Man I wish I could define like you do. You have great definition for being a slim guy. I can't do this even if I tried. Kudos for the work!

• Thanks! I'm sure you can man. I'll be honest though, I'm not as strong as I appear, my genetics is mostly low body fat and muscle growth. So far you that means to get your body fat down and put on muscle weight with a healthy high protein diet. Also for abs, NEVER do crunches. Instead look up some pull up bar work outs. They prevent you from cheating because you aren't allowed to swing.

• Same here, all my body fat goes to my lower region, nothing in the upper region lol
      I'll definitely follow that pull bar advice, makes sense. It's inspiring to see what a slim body can do though. Cheers man

What Girls Said 13

• you look good, if that's u.

• Thanks! Yeah it's me :)

• You want to lose weight? Why would you want to do that? You have the body of a god 😍

11

• Haha thanks. No I'm gaining :)

• A body of the gods lol.. he looks good but a body of the gods? He'll get to that level in a couple years.

• You have a nice body

• Thanks I appreciate it :)

• You look well.
    I like your tits

• Haha thanks, this comment really made me laugh.

• Nice job tiger👏

• You look good, your arms are 👌🏼💕

• You look awesome

• 11 you don't even need abs

• holy shit if that is actually you congrats

• Haha thanks! Still a little more to go!

• You're definitely a 10! 😍

• I appreciate it ;)

• You're welcome sexy! 😉

• You're perfect. Not too big not too small.

Answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1867439-opinions-on-this-ass

• I would rate you a smashing perfect 10.

• Looks great!

Nice job

What Guys Said 6

• Doing good bro!! Work on your lower lats more though, seated cable rows, bent over dumbell rows and do rear fable flyes for rear delts.
    You'd do great with some anavar too, would really help your density and vascularity. Hit me up if you need any ;)

• Thanks bud, I really need to get on them more. And I'll be alright, thanks for the offer though!

• Looking good man. Sucks that your genetics don't allow you to have abs. You can maybe bring them out a little more with some high volume training. You need do add some width on your bad.. Aka your lats..

• My abs can only show so much haha I noticed as I gain weight they grow more pronounced. My genetics is mostly lean and easy muscle growth. And yeah my lats I have been honestly lagging. I need to work on those more.

• You going for aesthetics or mass bodybuilder?

• Yeah a 4 pack of beers with your sub par genetics tony. You will never be shit

• nice body man, teach me your ways master!

• Haha honestly man to keep it simple. Slow reps, I only reps that are heavy enough, and then I increase the weights at my last two sets for strength. Good diet, and gym for about 45 - hour 6 times a week.

• :p Can you give me you're body? :p its like the most perfect body I've even seen!

• Awesome shapely torso.

• Sexy smooth, am so envious of your smooth chest :(

• Shaving and bench press haha