Guys, how do you feel about plastic surgery on girls?

I know a lot of girls are insecure with their looks and usually try to hide themselves. Honestly I intensely dislike plastic surgery used for vanity reasons. I used to want a nose job and botox but then i realized my self-perception would be the same. I think fake breasts look digusting and women should accept they way they look.
I wanted to know your opinions on plastic surgery. I don't mean like over the top you see on ads, just a few adjustments, nose job, cheek fillers, lip filler, fake boobs and buts, among others.

• I don't have a problem if a girl had a little work done
    32% (12)
  • I like my girls all natural and to be confident with their appearance
    68% (26)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It disgusts me. There are few women who could use plastic surgery who have facial deformities and genuinely need help.

These Beverly Hills bimbos getting plastic surgery are vain frivolous phonies who are butchering themselves because of their distorted view of beauty. Yeah, get your lips done for the third time because you're shit if you don't!

What Guys Said 9

• Some things can be very prominent and off-putting, like a hooked nose. I can understand surgery for those things. But to add to your butt or boobs is ridiculous in my opinion. Same with lip and cheek fillers, etc. It is only natural for each of us to be different, and those differences normally do not make us any less attractive.

• My nose has a little hook due to my Italian and Jewish background. but it doesn't bother me that much. I like it

• Then you are fine as you are. some women are very upset over their nose, and in some cases it is quite "distinct".

• I voted B) unless you actually suffer an accident where your face has to be reconstructed, or you look REALLY bad originally (which is unusual and fairly rare, really; so this is an extremely exceptional case).

I think the girls who feel like they require to be reshaped would actually look perfectly fine and happy with themselves if they didn't feel the need to self-deprecate.

• Something simple is okay with me but natural is usually best. The only time I suggest going into plastic surgery is when not getting it done will damage your health in some way. Then go for it.

• I voted B - All natural

• Just do your research but it usually makes people look really good. No issues with it at all.

• All depends upon the individual girl and how it looks on her and the situation to why she had it.

• against it unless there is a very good reason for it

• I don't care if they get it done but it's a little unattractive, for me personally.

• I would go with the option B