What do you think of my body? Hate it so much?

What do you think of my body?Hate it so much?
Ok so I hate my body so much
Im 13 and I look like I was when I was 11. Still flat-chested with small butt.
So I wanted to know what do you think of it?
(P. S. Im mixed black and white 😝)

________

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait 3 years and you'll see what's up.

Most Helpful Girl

• 49.media.tumblr.com/.../...98cYXh1qbjx1wo1_500.gif

The fact is that physical development starts at different times and progresses at different rates in different people. So, the beginning of the development that comes with puberty varies from person to person — and that's completely normal.

For both boys and girls, it usually takes several years after the first changes of puberty begin before they're all complete — and there's a lot of variation from person to person. So, two normally developing guys or girls who are the same age can appear quite different from each other. One can look older and more physically mature than the other. But the one who started later will catch up in time.

What Guys Said 27

• You are worrying over nothing. 13 is still young and for many early for development. give it time. You look great for your age. Really!

• Hard to see much from that picture but I say you should not worry about your body because you are only 13. Your body has several years to make all sorts of changes. For now just keep yourself healthy by moving around and eating well. You will fill out to the correct shape in a few years. Don't let it turn you down.

• Well ur only 13. Some girls don't get boobs till they're 16 or sometimes even older. It doesn't matter really as long as ur nice. And u look perfectly fine and very pretty for a 13 year old

• 1|1
  • Well, you're 13, you're still growing, which means everything else will grow too. Do some butt exercises if you want a better butt, but you can't do anything about your boobs.

• Why? it looks good to me

• Your body will grow, dont worry. But maybe its safer not to put This kind of pics on here if You're only 13

• You have no worries you look well - At 13 you have a lot of time to develop

• You'll grow into your body and fill out.

• I dated flatter (when we were both 19.)

• I remember a coworker, one of the nicest and funniest women I met. <3 (she's retired now) When she retired she was still joking about her flat chest, telling the world it would never sag.

• I hate your body too...
    Now that we have similar interests and dislikes can I have your number?

• I think that you shouldn't worry so much. You're attractive, that is a fact

• your body looks good, don't worry. puberty has only started, things will grow in the next years :)

and I love smaller butts :P

• You are cute. It will change in the next few years.

• Came in on this question expecting a body.. You trying to be a clown OP. Leaving disappointed.

• Quit beating yourself up, give yourself more time to develop meantime eat sensibly and exercise regularly.

• Far from my type

• Nooo dont hate yourself! You're fine with nice body. Keep eating good foods and veterables and make exersice everyday and go for running :)

• Girl listen, you're only 13.. puberty will take care of your problems, don't worry :D.

• Oh sweetie your fine don't worry about that kinda stuff your perfect your very nice looking

• why so you are ok

• Cute and gorgeous

• YOU ARE THIRTEEN... YOUR BOOBS WILL GROW. Otherwise you are fine.

• just wait.

• u r fine for 13

• For a minor, you have likely not even started development of your breasts. No need to worry about that. And... at 13, your body won't have had the chance to grow sideways.

• You look amazing! If you were older I would totally ask you out, and don't worry your boobs and ass will get bigger, you're only 13, and any way they look great :D haha

What Girls Said 12

• You're 13. THIRTEEN FFS!!
    Worry about having good grades, not a good body.

Smh. THIRTEEN. I can't get past that.

Fyi, I've seen adult women, well into their 30s with a body like yours, and yes, men still are interested in dating them. But YOU ARE THIRTEEN. At least give your body a chance to go through puberty.

• I'm 16 and I'm pretty sure you have more boobs than me XD

Come on dude, you'll grow, you'll be hot. Don't worry now. I used to have the most stupid insecurities, then I started knowing that people seriously doesn't give a fuck about silly things like "one eye look a bit bigger than the other"
    We just created stupid things in our heads but we don't realize we have something that makes us beautiful and unique.

Beauty is subjective, again. Even if people hate that phrase.

• Honey, I'm turning 17 in 11 days and I JUST started to get a chest. It's just how your body is built. When your body is ready your chest will grow, for now you just need to focus on loving yourself. There are supplements that help you grow out faster and such, but they can often be very expensive or meant for older users, you'll have to talk to your parents or your doctor about things like that. For now I think you're just fine, but really shouldn't pose without a shirt on for online viewers at such a young age.

• I think you're 13, and you're still growing don't worry about it!

• You're 13 and you look like you are 13. You've barely hit puberty. What's wrong with that?

• You are thirteen. Don't obsesss over your body. You're growing and developing. Just eat right and exercise and focus on school and having fun experiences. Your body will do all the work. Don't stress about it.

• This is what you do
    Wait for puberty to hit

• You're 13 hun, don't post things like this looking for strangers approval online. You're absolutely fine!

• It's a sport bra what's wrong with that?

• That wasn't my point, I just meant you're better than posting pictures in your bra online at 13.

• Dont worry you're 13 years old!!! You look very pretty for a 13 year old. 😊😊

• You aren't fully grown yet. No need to be self conscious, all 13 year olds look like that.

• Girl your 13. At the beginning of puberty!!

• Don't worry, you are only 13, you have time to fill out. I'm 17 now and didn't have a booty until 16.