Guys, is it unnattractive when girls smoke weed?

I really enjoy weed and I'm a girl. I can roll my own blunts (theyre pretty good blunts too) and I can dab and pretty much keep up with anyone. I was at a party and I was rolling a couple blunts and a couple guys just kept staring at me like I was some sort of weirdo. Now mind you I dont really drink I just stick to the herb. I tend to be very generous with my weed too I'll share with anyone. I'm not a bum either I'm in school and I make good grades and I get my shit done. I just dont understand what the big deal is when guys find out how much weed girls can smoke.

lol alright im getting a lot of things saying that im promiscuous... to be honest im not. actually im still a virgin. You know how girls drink to have fun I feel like it's ok if I go to cloud 9 instead of drinking liquid courage.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• As a former pot head it's only a turn off if your life revolves around the herb. If you're going to school and actually have a plan for your future than I don't see anything wrong with yiu enjoying the occasional (keyword) weed sesh hell I'd probably join you every now and then. But I have to say from my personal experience as a pot head I have found that a large amount of pot head girls are kind of promiscuous or slutty if you will. Now I'm not saying that if she smokes pot then she's definitely a slut I'm just saying in my experience there is some correlation between the two and that might keep me from trying to get involved with a stoner girl

What Guys Said 13

• I think it's bad ass, it's weird that some people seem stuck in the mentality that only males smoke weed... Plenty of people I know aren't like that, but I guess old habits die hard for some, haha

• My only issue with stoner girls is I tend to assume they sleep around and that turns me off more than the fact they smoke.

• Not something I would like my girl to do. Unattractive to me.

• As a non-smoker, that's a 150% turn off for me.

• Look, if it smoking weed gets in your life to the point that you have to do it 24/7 is VERY unattractive, BUT if you just do it for fun and it doesn't affect your work and life its pretty attractive. :)

• It's nasty. Just nasty.

• Yes, total deal breaker.

• Personally for me smoking is a huge turn off just in general.

• I don't care as long as she doesn't do it indoors. I don't want my apartment to smell like weed.

• Nope, you should invite me over.

• HELL NO I'm looking for a new weed buddy now!

• Extremely unattractive

• I don't care about it at all.