Girls, which body type do you prefer men to have? Massively muscular or lean and ripped?

Generally speaking, between the two options, which body type on a man are you more attracted to? Do you prefer the massively muscular type, like the Incredible Hulk or a body builder? Or do you prefer the lean and ripped type, like Spiderman or a basketball player?

• Massively muscular, like the Incredible Hulk or a body builder.
    8% (3)
  • Lean and ripped, like Spiderman or a basketball player.
    92% (37)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol at the comparisons. You couldn't have used real men? You had to use comic characters?

• I did mention basketball players and body builders in my comparison to the comic book characters. Aren't basketball players and body builders real mean?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm always the odd lady out on these "which man do you find more attractive" questions... what kind of freak am I 😜

• Is this even a question? Spiderman all the way. Peter Parker is nice, smart, AND a superhero? Yes, please! I don't really like super buff guys.

• Neither. I prefer teddy bears

• I hate massive muscular guys... its disgusting...

• I prefer thin but mushy guys :)

• I would prefer a man to be ripped and lean, I think its very attractive.