How do I look do you think Im pretty?

How do I look? Do you think Im pretty? How do I look? http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=d55fdf3

Most Helpful Guy

• If I think a girl is attractive, I'll generally divide them into one of the following categories...

Cute (sweet, innocent appearance)
    Beautiful (balance between cute and sexy, artistic looking face)
    Sexy/hot (aggressively sexual look, slightly intimidating appearance)

I'd put you in the hot/sexy category

Most Helpful Girl

• You're attractive but trying too hard to be sexy, just let it come natural.

• Don't listen to this girl.. Not trying to hard at all. You look very very sexy in that pic. Women on here like to throw subtle insults at the girls who actually look good on this site.

• @tony72722 I actually agree here, her pose seems to be trying just a bit too hard. Her lips are nice enough without being open, and she looks like she's too focused. She would obtain the sexy look much easier by relaxing her face and trying to work out a smile (half smiles are something a lot of girls go for in the "sexy" look). This woman obviously wasn't trying to offend the girl, she was giving an honest opinion and helpful advice.

• @lexythelou22 Well look at her comment on my opinion lmfao. Like she is shaming me for expressing my sexuality when it's obvious this girl was trying to look sexy. Absolutely pathetic.

What Guys Said 28

• You are very pretty. I especially like your eyes, and would love to kiss those soft full lips. You have a very cute nose and lovely long hair.

• I think really pretty - I would like to see you with a little less make up but that is just a personal preference

• You look good, but you should try to smile more.

It would convey your inner spirit better - I can see from your eyes that you've been through some shit / seen some shit.

Smiling will really bring out your inner beauty.

• You do, but I guess it would be better with less makeup.

• Very pretty. Those lips are my favorite part.

• you look like a fish

• yeah I know haha unfortunately

• BJ lips ! BJ lips!

• Lol are you trying to be extra dreamy there hhah... you look good, nothing to worry about

• gothish, not my type

• You look fricken sexy..

Would destroy and smash that pussy in oblivion / 10

• And guys wonder where the stereotype came from about them caring only about sex.

• @Stacyzee Lol are you trying to shame me for acting on my sexuality.. ? That pic obviously has a lot of sex appeal.

• @Stacyzee - Nah. Have never wondered about that. It is so obvious. lol. I have interesting thoughts on gorgeous gals, but tend to not broadcast them. Privately if they have made it known that they like it, then I will.

• You're beautiful

• hun I said you look fine so no worries

• Great face :) nice smile, but try to look a bit happier

• yeah really pretty :)

• why do you wanna know than I'll answer you

• Beautiful

• I think you're pretty as you are. Pretty hair, eyes, and face.

• u look damn sizzling hot :O

• Cutest face ever! :D

• Ya very pretty

What Girls Said 12

• You are pretty but those lips seem a bit too big for your face haha other than that I think you are pretty

• You're hot, but your lips are wide. You should go for a closed mouth pose instead of the parted lips one, it makes them look larger than needed. I find large lips incredibly attractive. Try applying chapstick daily to keep them soft and smooth, and to avoid cracks :)

• Oh you're the angelina jolie lookalike!!
    You are look stunning!!! I dont understand why some people are saying that your lips are too big.

• Honestly, that red lip colour I do not like, u should do a peachy colour :) ur pretty tho

• Yes you're very pretty

• I think you took a pic of a model off the internet

• You look like a fucking fish. Stop posting the same fucking picture every fucking day, you fucking stupid cunt.

• To much makeup!

But you're very pretty! You look very dramatic in the picture!

• I've already seen your fish mouth today, it was the same effing picture.