What body type do you prefer on men?

Should I get a lot bigger than what I am now from the picture below or should I just maintain the body I have currently.
What body type do you prefer on men?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if I must say, you look fantastic. You look fantastic enough that I'm halfway tempted to think yr trolling for the attention. LOL

In any case, people have natural somatotypes. You can change yr body type through diet and exercise to a certain extent, but, some people are naturally bigger and others are naturally smaller and so forth.
    So, basically, there are going to be certain limits within which you can change yrself ***with a reasonable amount of effort.***

You CAN push yrself past those limits, but that's the point where it's going to become a full-time lifestyle. Drugs, food, sleep, etc. Everything will have to happen on a schedule that revolves around yr workout-life, at that point. Is that what you want?
    Probably not... And almost certainly not what yr partner wants.

You look good, end of.
    If you can look like that AND STILL HAVE A LIFE, well, then... that's just the best of both worlds.

What Girls Said 12

• DON'T GET BIGGER.
    Your body looks great as it is. Too big and it could become a turn off. Just maintain ypur current one.

• you look great now! honestly, you dont need to get bigger but maintain how it's like now. work a little bit on biceps won't hurt! 😋

• Good God you look Good 😵😲
    Dont. Change. A. Thing.

• That's fine

Personally I prefer a little chubby over muscles

• Yours!

• i like thin and toned or natural

• You look good The way you are now, you dont have to Get any bigger.

• That's up to you if you want to get bigger its your body.
    You do look awsome

• You look hot

• I prefer lean and toned, like your body type. But I am ok with dating skinny to chubby and in-between.

• That one! 😁

• No... no... you're good. Don't change anything. Ever.