Ok, am I the only one who actually thinks she is pretty?

Lena Dunham from Girls. I absolutely love her work, but like everyone I know hates her and says she's fat and ugly. I'm bored and just curious 🙂

Ok, am I the only one who actually thinks she is pretty?

• I thinks she's pretty.
    20% (8)15% (8)17% (16)Vote
  • I think she's pretty and not really fat.
    37% (15)7% (4)20% (19)Vote
  • I thinks she's ugly and fat.
    12% (5)47% (26)32% (31)Vote
  • I think she's ugly, but not because she's fat.
    31% (13)31% (17)31% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's a bit overweight and it ruins her shape. Not obese, just overweight. Over her natural weight, anyways.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she's unattractive enough to be ugly and I don't think she's big enough to be fat but I don't think she's particularly gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• She's not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's ugly and chubby, not fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's so many hotter chicks on that show. i think that 1 chick (i think it's marnie?) is fucking gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D. She looks nice in the first picture, but then the others.. nah
    isn't she the one who molested her sister? Or am I thinking of someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's an ugly, fat, incestuous, dyke rapist.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not attracted to her personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • one and last picture, very nice looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly is a rather harsh word so I didn't vote. She's just not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • She not pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type. Really dont like short haired women.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a hill billy with permanent duck face. So no. I don't think she's pretty. I know, I know. I'm an ass hole for having a negative opinion in this day and age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adam Driver is hosting SNL tonight, by the way, hope you watch it, like I will be. I only know him for Star Wars but I do realize he's on that show

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• she is average in my opinion.
    I like her eye color but she needs a personal stylist ASAP. She has no idea what sort of dresses and colors suit her skin and body type.
    I have never seen Girls or anything else she has done, so I can't comment on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her shape is fine and that she isn't fat (sure, slightly overweight, but she's not actually fat - and it's annoying that celebrities have an even higher pressure to be thin than normal women.)

But, to be honest, I don't like her face or her coloring (like I don't like the look of her skin, hair, eye color)

I've never seen any of her work, so I can't comment on her ability to act :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea who she is... She's not ugly but she isn't stand out beautiful either, but then again neither am I...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty and fat (yes, surprise! you can be both) but I don't like her as a person AT ALL.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, she is ugly nothing to do with her weight. Plus she is a child molester so she is also a scrappy person and someone who lies about being raped

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she is ugly, she's ok. I just don't really care for the things she has said.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're possibly the only one, yup.

0|0
    0|0