Does flab gross guys out?

I have two kids from a previous relationship and am very self conscious about my flabby stomach now. I have never let my fiancé see me naked. No morning sex. No sex unless it's dark and lights are off. Do guys get turned off by flab/rolls?

I should add, I'm not overweight. 120 lbs. 5'2. 1/2 to 3/4 jeans. Just rolls. Loose tummy after kids. That's what I'm worried about. That he'll find it unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't mind

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's your fiancee, it must be because he loves you and if he does, he won't care at all. He might even like it because it's a part of YOUR body.

What Guys Said 9

• It depends; how much flab do you have?

• If she's very obese, I probably wouldn't be as attracted, but some flab here and there is fine. Sometimes it can even make a woman more attractive, depending on the relationship and/or body type... You should let him see you, maybe things will even get more intense.

• I get more turned off by no morning sex, sex in the dark, and not being able to see my lady naked. I want to look in her eyes when either one of us cums. If she's that insecure I'm gone. I'm too old to deal with people that are insecure. Not to be a jerk but it's not like you looked like a super model with clothes on and if he saw you naked he would be surprised that you don't look like what he expected. You know? I doubt he'll care and if he does its nothing morning sex and a few bjs can't fix. Just saying...

• If you are engaged to someone you are together for lots of reasons - Concentrate on those rather than issues that may or may not exist.

• It only grosses us out if it becomes your main issue/problem. If it was an issue then we would not be with girls that have a few extra pounds.

Especially after a pregnancy... I guy would have to be an idiot not to expect a girl to have some extra weight afterwards.

• Wait... He has never seen you naked? Wtf?
    That's weird shit m8.

How does he do it?

Are you like, "oohhh baby, you like them potentially good looking boobies? Yeahhh you wanna see more? GOT YA MOTHA FUCKA!"

• To me it can be sexy

• No way, I loove those.

• If ur in love it doesn't matter that much. I love my wife very much and she turns me on like crazy like whenever she wants to, and she is quite overweight, around 250lbs. So I think a few little tummy rolls won't matter if he loves u. Plus if ur having sex in the dark he can still feel them so it's not like he doesn't know u have them. I wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 4

• Especially since you've had two kids, the extra rolls are just expected dude! I know insecurity feels so paralyzing, I can empathize. But as I'm growing older... I've begun to learn how pointless some of these insecurities become. They just end up robbing us of our pleasure. If a guy comes into a committed relationship with you, he's more likely than anyone else in this world to be attracted to your body. The emotional connection is there. No one is perfect. NO ONE!

And think... you're probably forgiving of his flaws, so why couldn't he be with yours? Just trust him. Fat isn't even something permanent you're stuck with. You've got a healthy height & weight. That's great. Just relax and take baby steps into letting him see your body. You will feel so liberated when you do. You deserve that feeling.

• I mean, it isn't generally seen as hot. But that doesn't mean he won't find your body attractive.

• My boyfriend doesn't care

• Some guys love it