Guys, would you rather?

Guys, would you rather date a girls who is happy, fun, and healthy, but is slightly chubby and lacks a flat stomach (like 10-15 pounds overweight), or be with a girl who has a really nice slim/fit body with a flat stomach, but has an eating disorder and is always anxious and self concours about her weight? I was wondering because one of my guy friends said he'd rather his girlfriend be anorexic and barely eat than be chubby. And remember it's an anonymous poll so please just answer honestly!! Lol

• Happy and fun chubby girl
  • Girl who has a good body but with eating disorder

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweetheart it really depends on how chubby you are... Sadly to say... If you have a bit of baby fat from the years and like having burrito netflix and pizza nights once a week, that is A-OK in my book, but when you are fat but call yourself chubby because you don't like the word fat, then I would prefer the skinny gurl just because I, just like many other guys, prefer inshape women just as I am in shape, even if i have to reasure her of her body each night.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't take his thoughts to heart lol I think it doesn't matter as long as the person you're with makes you happy

What Guys Said 7

• You see, questions like this seem to imply that there is no such thing as a happy and fun SKINNY girl.

But of course, there are. So I choose that.

• Option A sounds like a much more healthy relationship

• Being chubby would be attractive to begin with

• i'd just tell the girl to go to the gym.

• You're pretty much comparing a turd sandwich and dirt smoothie. Where's the "Girl at healthy weight with no major issues"?

• That line is so good

• Fair enough. But let's pretend the word means what it actually means.

• @Homebakedcookies In that case, I'd still probably take the eating disorder girl with a good body. I know some bat wings and slight love handles aren't bad, but I have to face the facts: I'm a shallow bastard, and find fat gross, as most people do.

An eating disorder isn't good, but I could tolerate the insecurity and would try to help her out of it.

• I want a girl to be happy and fun chubby, fat, slim, skinny who cares. I want some to hangout, be lazy, go to the gym enjoy life, food, drinks etc

• I'd walk away. if I had to choose one, if it is possible to cure eating disorder then I choose B.

What Girls Said 0