What hurts more?

What hurts more: waxing your eyebrows or plucking them?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Plucking them. You have to pluck it one by one and with wax you can just get it over and done with two times.

What Guys Said 4

• Pluck

• Never did anything to my eyebrows so I have no idea :P
    What do you think?

• Why would someone wax their eyebrows

• Plucking them is more painful.

What Girls Said 7

• Whatever you do will hurt for a while but eventually it will stop hurting and you won't even feel it. I personally prefer plucking since I'm less likely to screw up XD

• Waxing them hurts more. But maybe it's because I've gotten so used to plucking them everyday that plucking almost never hurts me.

If you're thinking about getting your eyebrows done, honestly... go for threading instead of wax. Threading by an Indian or Arab lady. They shape your eyebrows much nicer than places that wax, and it's cheap! My local place is like $8.

• Neither of them hurt, lol. Unless I accidentally tweeze some skin and then it hurts like a bitch.

• threading hurts more than both those options, I pluck mine since it's free.

• I'd say plucking because it's a slower process whereas waxing is quick, not even that painful and everytime I get mine waxed I love the results.

• Plucking ooouuuuccchhhhh! Lol.

• Plucking!
    waxing just gets it out of the way