Racial sexy battle!(female) Asian vs white (round 2) Who wins?

In round 1 Asian karate kicked it's way to victory but complaints of an unfair contest due to fixing the result with unfair picture comparisons flooded in so round 2 is here!

Asian

White

• Asian
  • White
31+36=67

38+24=62

I declare white the winner

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I haz both?

• I can't say if you could have either.

What Girls Said 4

• LMFAO the amount of photoshop in this post XD

• This is not photoshop, this is from porn websites xD. The last model is elle alexandra

• @bigboi22 So you know they're photoshopped and you're arguing with me about the fact that they're photoshopped? XD

• @bigboi22 is it? I didn't even know that. It's just from Google images

• Stop with this.

• Yeah cause there are Asians with naturally big boobs and big asses. They all look manmade. I'm Asian living amongst Asians. I know what I'm talking about.

And this post is just material for all you lonely basement pervs to fap on

• Are you saying that Asians with naturally big asses and boobs don't exist?

• They do not exist

• I remember an Asian girl from way back in high school who used to have a really nice rack. My friends and I knew her as "the Asian girl with the nice rack". Can't remember her actual name but I remember it was pretty cute sounding.
      Not a big butt but cute and tight.

• Why is this even a thing though? Both races are absolutely beautiful, and you shouldn't pit them against each other. It's wrong and pretty rude and disgusting. All women are beautiful, no matter their race.

• Just to show off the sexy girls. Everyone is a winner in racial sexy battle!

What Guys Said 6

• Do you have nothing better

• I'm going with Asian within these pictures.

• Thank you for voting :)

• I like interracial. So i would choose white

• How about a hot Jewish chick instead of Asian and white girls.
    scandalist.thefablife.com/.../mila_kunis.jpg

• Right click + Search Google for image.

• Yep, they're all from Google images. I didn't actually go to any porn sites though, so if you're hoping to find sets where they take their clothes off, you might be out of luck

• Asian, but I'd prefer something more like this

i.istockimg.com/.../...06-fashion-chinese-girl.jpg

• Not skimpy enough for this contest but thanks for voting. There are other Asian pics in Asian vs black and Asian vs white round 1 if you're interested