Guys, I'm a 25-year-old woman. How do I look, honestly, on a scale of 1-10?

Im really unsure about where I stand in terms of looks.

(Suggestions on how to improve are welcome.)

• 1-3 (ugly)
    3% (3)
  • 4 (slightly below average)
    2% (2)
  • 5 (average)
    3% (3)
  • 6 (slightly above average)
    7% (8)
  • 7 (generally pretty)
    16% (18)
  • 8 (really pretty)
    35% (39)
  • 9 (beautiful)
    34% (37)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
What if I add these pics that are more day-to-day?

(Honesty, please.)
Imgur (dot) com /a/o8RQv

63

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 62

• 0/10 for being a bad catfish and liar.

That's Caitlin Michelle

www.google.lu/search

Put at least some effort into it if you have to catfish.

• What do you mean? That's me.

• I see...

• I'm flattered that you think I'm cute enough to be a catfish.

• Well when I saw your photo, I honestly said "oh my God", out loud, so I think you're beautiful. 10

• The way your eyes are shaped makes me think that you might of been born with alcohol fetal syndrome. Your nose looks a tad deviated.. maybe rhinoplasty? The projection of your chin looks quite masculine and unappealing. Your hair looks quite flat from the use of poverty hair products. Your lips look dry and lifeless for your age. Your face tells em that you smoked weed and barely scrapped by to graduate. Most likely and underachieving community college student. Your clothing tells me you shop at target and other poverty stores like walmart. And also for some reason I imagine your vagina being very unhygienic carrying a very potent and horrid odor when you spread your legs. You look like you're about to smudge makeup on for a sad night out. So all that being said I'm going to rate you a 2.3/10 with the hopes that might consider plastic surgery. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

• My nose has a slight bump, but it's nothing major. I don't think I'd do rhinoplasty. My hair is indeed flat, though I'm working on that.

• Ten plus. I'd love to just be seen in public with you. He'll I'd even let you pee on me just so I could see where it came from

• only suggestion is keep on livin' life and make it a hell of a good one.

• You looks stunning, it's a shame you're not from the UK i'd be asking you out if you were

• I say you look great. Beautiful. Maybe too much makeup in the first picture. Yes I saw the others.

• Ah, how I love older woman. They are a fruit that is just perfect in body and head. Reason I don't date women younger than me (mind of a child, usually).

8/10 would definitely tap :D

• WOAH Caitlin Michelle, a 10

• Like 7 or 8

• Appreciate the humility. No 10. Positive points for that.

• Beautiful. I would be surprised if you don't feel eyes staring at you as you walk down the street. Your eyes are mesmerizing... I am hypnotized.

• You don't look your age though. You don't need so much make up either.

• Lovely eyes..

• your not ugly that's a fact
    now are you some super hot gorgeous bitch no
    but trust me guys are looking at you so no worries

• Did you see the linked pics?

• So you're not a fan of the heavy makeup.

It's funny because some guys really like the makeup and don't like me when I'm in glasses and natural. And then there are other guys who hate the makeup look

• ever guy is different,,, I like make up but usually a lighter tone something that makes her look more natural and not like a barbie doll, but some guys want do what a barbie, wouldn't it be easier if all the guys liked the same thing so that way you know what to do too yourself rather than going on guess work lol

• All my friends next to me said they would bang you and I agree so you have 5/5 votes that you are beautiful

• Yes you're really pretty, especially in the first photo.

Assuming that's really you of course.

• You're one that can have a 'geeky' cute look but then also get done up and blow everyone away

• I think you are beautiful

• You only went up to a 9 ending up short changing yourself.

• You're pretty luscious, I wouldn't worry much

• It depends on actual beauty, like now you are putting make up on your face and second thing don't rank you beauty in no. You are beyond 10

• I would say that you are an 8... :-)

• you are beautiful. wanted to give something between 7 and 8

• You 7 with make up on

• 7 1/2 . would date

• I voted 9. I think you look great. Are you from South Western Europe? Or hispanic?

• Dem eyebrows doe

• Suggestion, add a button for 10 :)

• I could cover you in honey and eat you.

• More from Guys
    32