Which One are you most Attracted to & Why?

These two women i'm about to show you, I personally think they are on either ends on the spectrum of "Cute to Beautiful".

Girl 1 - I view as a "Cute, Pretty, Hot" girl, with Girl next door features. Nothing spectaculur or Unique but still very attractive.

Girl 2 - I think is considered beautiful because of her unique looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• the first one, cause the second one has facial features that make her look kind of mean. she probably suffers from resting bitch face XD

• Hah interesting, "resting bitch face" to you = come-fuck-me-right-now face, to my husband.

Talk about lost in translation...

• I mean, mb you're just not thinking of "initiating" in the same way he does. Oh, that boy.

Like, his idea of "striking up a conversation" would be something like locking on that eye contact, and then grabbing her by the hair. LOL Words were never really a necessary thing, with that boy.

Coming at it from that perspective, can you see it?
      Like, she kinda has that "I dare you" face. And, well, some boys really like dares.

• nope i can´t see it. the "i dare you" face would be more challenging maybe a slight smirk on the face... her´s is the "i hate you in particular, so get off my turf" face.
      i´m more into consenting girls not into having to take her by force.

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband enthusiastically votes for door number 2.

He likes the necklace disappearing into her décolletage, and he also likes "just how bad she wants someone to come wipe that look off her face" (his words).

His favorite part, though, is the non-photoshopped-out veins in her breasts. Yep, those. Are what he has identified as the sexiest element of that whole photo, right they-uh.

What Guys Said 22

• That blonde girl is amazing. Gimme that. GIMME!

• Girl one isn't unique? She looks very unique to me. Number two looks normal/average. And not unique at all.

• Alexis Ren , the first girl is flawless!

• The blonde cause I like her smile.

• Eva Green.

First one looks like a stick with hair.

• a bond girl vs a teenage blond? lol. assuming she was legal age i would go with the blond, since eva green is ten years older than me.

• eva green is a babe! the other girl is hot as hell, but has the body of a 13 year old girl.

• They're both fine. But I'll go with the blond on this one.

• I would be happy with either appearance wise. I would want to hear them talk, answer a few questions, listen to them tell a joke... then I would know which is beautiful.

• Both are beautiful but it's girl 1 for me.
    she is so cute

• Chick in last pic

• Girl one has a prettier cute face girl 2 has a better body

• I guess the blonde 'cause not only is she prettier, but because she isn't dour-looking.

• blonde girl is shape like a burrito

brunette is old

rather jack off

• I love petite girls so I'm only attracted to the blonde girl

• Both are petitie

• 2nd girl is not average build it's just the the photo that makes her look thicker. Her name is Eva Green she's definitely thin.

• Yeah true!! Eva green is very slim. 😂😂

• Girl #2 Isn't beautiful (at least imho)

• I can't pick

• Becoz I can never be attracted to skinny girls I choose 2

• second one for sure..
    i think because of her eyes.. alluring eyes..
    nice assets too..;p

• Both, too hot

• #1 for me. I like the petite, cute, next door look. Girl #2 has that exotic, curvaceous, womanly look which a lot of guys do like but not me.

• Well according to other mens opinions on here, most of them prefer the girl next door look rather than a unique beauty.

• Girl 2 has more curves and is more feminine. I prefer her.

What Girls Said 5

• ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Alexis Ren (the blonde girls) does look unique! And I think she's more attractive than the second girl

• Unique? In what way? I see dozens of girls who look similar to her on a daily basis.

• Well in the photos that you picked, she kind of does look like a plain Jane but if you only focus on her face then she looks unique. Her eyes. Her smile.

https://instagram.com/p/_LgiBVnD9V/

https://instagram.com/p/9NOyS7HD3g/

• Beauty is subjective, so we all see "Uniqueness" differently. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I've worked in Modelling Agencies before and have seen girls who look like alien-like (in a good way). I saw girls who looked extremely similar to alexis (Blonde, Skinny, Cute Face) get rejected due to lacking uniqueness. I do think she is really cute.

• I'd kill to look like Alexis Ren (the blonde girl) haha

• I like the 2nd girl

• The first girl cause she has a beautiful smile

• How could anyone possibly not be attracted to Eva Green?

• Agreed. I'm a girl and I sometimes question my sexuality when I look at her lol jk she's such a babe though

• Ikr? Eva Green is pretty much the epitome of hotness.