How to look like a 12 year old? (For free entering music festival) ?

I am 16 and I look my age... There is this festival which all my friends going but my bestie and I dont wanna pay for that money because this month I asked for a lot of money from my parents so they won't give anymore... And for 12 year olds or younger its free enterance. I really wanna enter that. I know I am not doing the best thing but pleaase help me and dont say you shouldn't. I am 164 cm and 47 kg. I have big brown eyes oval thin face.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a loose fitting shirt to hide your breasts. Just show up and if they ask you if you're older just act confused and say no like you never would have thought someone would accuse you of being older and force yourself to tear up. Hopefully they won't care enough to push the issue.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be surprised if kids under 12 had to be accompanied to the entrance by a parent or guardian.

In fact, I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T have to be accompanied by a parent/guardian, at that age. At least to the gate -- and probably into the festival itself, too.
    I mean, lolwut? It's like when restaurants have "Kids eat free" promos. At least one adult has to be paying full freight, ya know.

In any case, as a parent, my response would be: Tough nuts, you already spent all yr allowance (and extra, it sounds like) for the month. Learn to manage yr money better next time pls.

Oh, and, I have a 12-year-old, so I see lots of 12-year-olds. If you are 16 years old, there is no way in sweet hell that you'll pass for 12. Don't even try.

• Ok thanks i just thought because i am not that tall and beacuse i am thin i could pass but it was silly anyways

• Um? "Not that tall"?
      LOL

You don't remember how small 12-year-olds are, do you.

In the US at least, yr height is between the 95th and 97th percentile for 12-year-olds. (www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/html_charts/statage.htm)

(:

Really, nope. It's not gna work. Unless the people at the front gate just don't care, at all... which is unlikely.

• I dont live in America... Still you are right :)

What Guys Said 6

• You want to do fun things? Get a job.

Welcome to life.

• Parent wouldn't let me work

• Lmao oooooooooo

• It's difficult to do that , cuz you can't hide height.

• Height isn't a problem since there r even taller gals yer age... sure it's uncommon but OK... wot it matter's yer face... search in google images "12 year old girl"...

Do u see any resemblance wid those gals in da pics? If not then there's no chance in hell... sorry...

Well only way's to ask yer parents if u don't look like 12... if they let u go fine... otherwise... give it a try and tell guards u r 12... I can't swear u can fool 'em... but ain't nothing to lose by giving it a try huh?

• Won't they just ID you? Especially since it'll probably be obvious you're older no matter what you do.

• Dress like one. :3

What Girls Said 10

• No way in hell you'd pass as a 12 year old if you're that tall.. 🙄 I am sure they'll ask you for your ID or something.

If the festival isn't too expensive then you should just ask your parents if they can let you go and in return you clean their car/ the house or do some chores for them.

• Hmm maybe I should tell them that. I thought because I am thin this will work. But thanks for adviice

• You should! :) good luck with that and you're welcome

• Go with your friends and say that they are your cousins.
    Dress a little more childish (as in a coloured shirt with butterflies or something like that, jeans and snakers). Also, if you have bigger breasts try to make them look as small as possible and put your hair in a ponytail. If they ask about why are you so tall for a 12 years old you can say that you have tall parents (I was that height when I was 12 and was mistaken for a 16 years old 😢).
    Good luck! ✊

• Dress like a school girl, give a blowjob to the guys in the entrance and that's it.. You get free pass. Always works 😂😂

• so you're 5'4? U could totally pass for 12. Just don't wear makeup, a t shirt and jeans and you're good to go. I've seen plenty of 12 year olds taller than U, and it doesn't matter if U have a chest. Most girls I know started showing @ 9-11 years old.

• You're probably a bit too tall for an average 12 year old. a younger children tend to have rounder faces.

• Well i thought i am not tall actually people tend to say i am short... Nevermind thanks

• Maybe not for a 16 year old.
      But good luck 😊😊😂😂

• that's risky

• I don't know, unless you're really short and petite. Lol

• 164 and 47 kg... Will it work?

• Well. Wear sth extra cute. For example a cute pink shirt and a cute skirt. Dont wear make-up and maybe try to hide your boobs. Just a little bit. I dont have anything else in mind now xD hope I helped:)

• You could bind you chest or just wear a baggier shirt. Also, it could help to not wear makeup. Another thing you can do is possibly wear a ponytail, it might depend on your face shape but for me I tend to look younger when I wear one.

• Hmm... Attempting to lie about your age to go to a concert for free and lying about your age when joining a site.

*Psst* You don't have to be helpful 18+ to join the site

Either that or you're lying about your actual age now and this is just a pointless troll question 😒

• I am not native so i didn't understand all. But my actual age is 16 . I thought i have to be at least 18 years old , 2 years ago when i first enter the site

• @Auroravalta

And I feel really bad you're going to miss that concert :( ;)

• Never mind about the last comment. If you feel bad for me then you should for all of the other moderators as well. And yet members keep lining up to be one so what's your point?