Girls, Which guy is more hot and appealing, why?

Girls, Which guy is more hot and appealing, why?
Or

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So guy number 2 is in an awkward pose, and you can't see guy number 1's face. All of that being said, bachelor number 2 is my choice because:
    A) looks to be of slightly thicker build
    B) beard and nice long hair
    C) something about those dark features on a man are sexy
    D) chest hair > smoothness

Guy number 1 looks rather pretty, that's a no go

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• The second picture is just weird and you can't really see his body.

The first guy has a nice body overall but his legs are a little to muscular and veiny for me and the lack of hair is weird.
    Second guy looks like a chunky hairy guy but I can't really tell since I can't see his body.

I'll go with #1

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha okay. You are rejecting guy #2 for being too hairy but yet complain that guy #1 has no leg hair! It's better that #1 doesn't even has leg hairs! Isn't it better than having hair even on chest?

• Show All
    • Then? Trimmed is the best? Bit wax torso?

• Yeah I guess

• I choose first guy but not because he is Cristiano Ronaldo i choose him just because he is not hairy. I'm okay with hair on male body but i can't handle too much so the second guy is a no no for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yaa ya I know you choose him for being hairless.
      Why you girls have huge issues with hairy guys? :(

• Show All
    • Can it be acceptable in the right guy for you , ever?

• Uhm probably yes

• Eww neither

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't like any of them...

0|2
    0|0
  • The first one. I'm not a fan of super hairy chests.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

• The first one.

Because for me personally, I prefer hairless men. I'd like to touch my partners abdomen without touching hair. If there's a little hair, I really don't mind. I just don't like bushes of hair.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • top one. Muscles 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
    • Nawww, I know its because he is as smooth as you!

• Show All
    • So biased against hairs 😢

• Nothing against hair. Hair looks sexy on some men. It just varies and depends on who can pull of the loook.😂😂

• First one... i hate tooooo much hairy guys... its okey to have hair but not toooo much and i dont like shaved guys cuz its too girly

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably choose guy number 2

0|0
    0|0
    • Despite her m having a carpet of blck hair on his front torso?

• Show All
    • Aren't you grossed out by such carpet of male chest hair and prefer smooth hairlessness?

• Nope, I definitely prefer hairy to smooth

• None of the above?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• 1st guy is way too muscular, and second guy is really hairy and just not my type

• Guy #1 has very nice toned legs

0|0
    0|0
  • None. But I have to choose I say 1. Vanes are sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither really. The first one I can't see his face. The second has an awkward pose and it crops kind of oddly. If Both had a decent photo, I could give a better answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd even marry a guy who doesn't have a penis.. I'll choose him over a hairy guy.. I don't ever want to hug a hairy guy bz I DONT KNOW.. it's just ehh.. I'll have a guy with out the penis. No hairy men.. no.. hairy men are like ok but I'll never marry a guy who looks like a bear 😣😣😣😣😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

0|2
    0|0
    • Really you HATE male body hair sooooooo much? Ohh so sad. I hope your views change with time.
      How old are you?

• Show All
    • You literally made us hairy guys feel very very very bad
      Seriously, you say you can date a penisless guy but not hairy :(

• I'm sorry! It's not like I hate them! .. I just dun like too much hair. You can't feel their chest if its covered with bear fur 😟.. the guy in the second picture has a lot so that's scary! .. A little would be fine.. 😊..