Which picture looks good and How old do I look?

I know, I look good, I'd say I'm average so please dont be harsh on me! . Which picture looks good? 1st or second?
Yes these pictures are filtered ๐Ÿ˜… . Guess my ethnicity if possible, it's ok if you dont have time๐Ÿ˜ฑ!!! Im just bored, sorry for wasting your time ๐Ÿ˜ง.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're very pretty! You look about 16 to me. Are you of some sort of Japanese background?

• No 😊 but thank you very much 😀! Omg 16? 😅 thanks haha

• There are mean people here, if they insult you then dun be heart broken 😧. Don't reply them back too 😊.. there are also good people here, you'll have a great time 😁! Keep smiling 😊!

• Thanks 😊 Hope it's been good for you!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• C'mon you know you're attractive ^_^

• Pic B, very pretty. Puerto Rican?

• Arab or Indian, somewhere in that region. And 14-15

What Girls Said 2

• You need to lay way off the photo editing apps.

• I already mentioned it's filtered 😅

• So your skin is naturally blurry and feathered?

• Are you really 27? I already mentioned it's a filtered picture and again I told you I gave some effect to those picture? Are you mentally collapsed? This is creepy. I ain't replying back! DuN wanna waste my time arguing with you :/.

• 15
    The more natural looking picture of the 2 looks better because it looks more near the truth of how you look so be the second one

You look Arab.. but could be the filters so may be Indian