Hey guys do I look scary?

Hey guys do I look scary?Yesterday I saw many people looking at me and shuttering. Am I really that scary cuz of my piercings and goth style?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• you past scary a while ago.

• It is all about how you feel, if you feel comfy.. why worry what anyone else thinks.. heck I wear diapers and rubber pants daily.. and I never feel scary or weird.. but do feel comfy in them
    if im not liked by all I meet because I wear them well so be it.. just be yourself always and you will have few regret's

• I find it very cool - I view piercings, tattoos, dyed hair, make up and fashion as a form of individual expression so I encourage and support it wholeheartedely

• Personally, I don't find all the piercings and shit attractive, but that's just me... But scary? Fuck no, what idiots, keep doin your thing!

• This shit is nasty asf, all these people scared to speak their mind, eww!

• I wouldn't find you scary, I've had eyebrow piercing, lip piercing, chest piercing and small expansions (thank goodness that stage is over). But I'd probably think you have identity issues and probably it wouldn't be fun speaking with you. Also, the face painting and the spike collar are distracting and laughable too.

• Most people would be taken back because of all the piercings.

• Humans fear what they aren't used to or don't understand. I try not to let that irrational type of fear run my life. I wouldn't be afraid of you. You should be free to express yourself however you like.

• you look alittle like a tendo-pain puppet without rinnegan eyes. I would say you don't really scare me but I find that ugly as fuck.

i.ytimg.com/vi/alDlg6js5IM/maxresdefault.jpg

• No you look hot as heck though

• That's scary? People these days, it's your style. It's cool

• Your face looks like a map. In all seriousness though, if you're a nice enough person, I assure it does not bother me in the least, would still be your friend.

• Scary and creepy as shit

• When I do the involuntary shudder, I'm imagining myself getting pierced up like that.

I mean, cool for you that you are expressive, but how do people who aren't caught up in your particular sub culture relate to you?

• Nope 💁
    But I wanna know how to kiss you?
    Won't you get hurt 😶?

• I wouldn't be afraid, but I'd probably laugh.

• doggystyle for sure.

• Yes you look ridiculous

• No not scary just different.
    I like it looks ok to me

• Wait.. You went out looking like that?

• If I met you in real life I would probably stare at you for a few seconds and then ask how you doing to cover up my strange behavior :p

• hun your not ugly but its way to many piercings

• Strong username to piercings ratio

Scary? No. Weierd psycho? Yea

• not at all , gothic style is cool in my opinion ; p

• Not to me. You actually look immensely vulnerable -- physically and emotionally.

• It's a bit much for my tastes, but not scary no me.

• You are creepy and Pretty at the same time.

• u look like pein from naruto, thats cool

• I honestly think you look really cool.

• you look like I should open your head up right now...

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 24

• Yeah!
    I wouldn't want my kid to see yuo.
    He'd stare at you like a deer caught in head lights, he'd slowly tap me and point and say, "Mommy, what's wrong with her face?"

I mean , I see you as a person that's extremely expressive.
    However, i can see kids under the age of 7 being terribly afraid.

• I mean it's cool, but at the same time a lot to take in.

What do your parents think?

• They're kinda creeped out by how I look lol.

• Eh... I am not scared. I say its normal!

• A bit Gothic but other than that, you are a beautiful girl.. If you had less with the piercings, I think you could get any guy you wanted.
    other than that, You would fit like a glove in New York City.
    Good luck. xx

• Umm yes, a bit scary...

• You're certainly not approachable.

• Scary is not the word... It's more like lost in all of that on your face.

• I like it, but since you have so many you should go for thinner bars and smaller balls, that way it doesn't look cluttered, just bad ass. P. s., you have amazing lips and the dark make up makes them look even fuller, which is great.

• well not scary that s for sure but a bit off putting.
    cause when I see your face all I think is "ayayayay that better hurt a lot :o"
    and I keep thinking if it will scar after when you remove them :/
    Like I understand a bit of piercings but what's the thrill of this hmm? cause that's a bit extreme.

• In my honest opinion, it looks terrible and a little creepy and I would probably stare like fuck, that doesn't mean I would treat you any differently or go out of my way to avoid you unless you were a bad person or creepy/psycho. I'm not a fan of any sort of facial piercings except for on the nose.

• I can't believe how rude some of these people are. What a bunch of assholes.
    Do what you want. It's your body, not theirs.

• I guess it must be a case of.. Live and Let Live!

• To be honest, yes.

• Why are you maiming your face?

• You look cool, kind of person I would be friends with, but I can see why some people find it scary.

• Oh, it's not your piercings. It's your necklace

• You don't look scary. But I would be surprised if I saw you on the street.

• I think you would look way better without all that jazz on your face

• yep, you do, but if that's what you are going for!!!

• No way, you look super cute. It might be just a little different for other people.

• Yebo aka yes

• Although you look pretty would love to see you without piercings

• I would go more with unapproachable. Not necessarily scary.

• It must be great to be ready for Halloween all year round.

• No, it's not a scary look. It might be different for some people. I went to an art college, and saw various goth looks there. One of my project partners had tats and piercings everywhere, too. We are still friends, but I haven't talked to her much lately, since she's been busy with her work.

• Ya I went to a school where I was laughed at constantly. I guess it's cuz people weren't creative there lol.

• That very well might be! Some people can be very narrow minded.

• Umm... Kinda yeah it's a little past m and you have on so much make up you look like you could be a doll.

An evil doll 😕