Am I pretty? What do you think?

How do you think i look. It just asking for fun. 😊😊

ps. Be as brutally honest as you want ☺️☺️

• Stunning
  • Pretty
  • Hot
  • Average
  • Meh
  • Ugly
And what do you like or dislike about me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• The way your eyes are shaped makes me think that you might of been born with alcohol fetal syndrome. Your nose looks a tad deviated.. maybe rhinoplasty? The projection of your chin looks quite masculine and unappealing. Your hair looks quite flat from the use of poverty hair products. Your lips look dry and lifeless for your age. Your face tells em that you smoked weed and barely scrapped by to graduate. Most likely and underachieving community college student. Your clothing tells me you shop at target and other poverty stores like walmart. And also for some reason I imagine your vagina being very unhygienic carrying a very potent and horrid odor when you spread your legs. So all that being said I'm going to rate you a 2.3/10 with the hopes that might consider plastic surgery. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

• I think very pretty

• You are very pretty! 😊

• Snap!
    Those eyes are 🔥
    Can grow old with / 10 :P

• Your eyes :P

• cute and very pretty 👍 ^_^

• hun you look fine and please take that pic down you look scared

• Very very sexy

• Yes, very beautiful and spontaneous

• Stunning and very very pretty.

What Girls Said 2