Guys, How do I fare? Rate me 1-10?

I'm 25.

Improvement suggestions welcome
Guys, How do I fare? Rate me 1-10?

• 1-3 (Unattractive)
    5% (5)
  • 4 (Slightly below average)
    2% (2)
  • 5 (Average)
    12% (11)
  • 6 (Slightly above average)
    7% (6)
  • 7 (Generally pretty)
    25% (23)
  • 8 (Really pretty)
    18% (17)
  • 9 (Beautiful)
    31% (28)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm getting my hair dyed and straightened next week.

As for my teeth, I'm seeing an orthodontist to see if I qualify for Invisalign.
I appreciate the kind comments, but I know I'm not a supermodel. Where do I fall objectively on the looks scale? Am I generally attractive, or do I lean toward average?

If so, is there anything I can improve upon?
I just haven't been doing so well in the dating department later, so I was wondering if maybe I'm just unattractive.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You are gorgeous

• Thanks, but I'm getting some "average" and "below average" votes. Is there anything I can improve upon?

• Do not worry about the average and below average votes because more people think you are better than that. Personally I say you are wonderful the way you are. Why do you want to change the way you look

What Guys Said 33

• You are pretty damn sexy. And I'm an asshole, so I'm always objective. Well, more or less. You can take me at my word. I would tell you if I thought you were unattractive in some way. I call it like I see it. You're definitely a solid 8/9. I might even say 10. That last picture looks... perfect to me. The 5th picture doesn't look so good, though--but still fairly attractive. in my opinion. I don't like the glasses much, though: I think you're WAY more attractive without the glasses. Err. Except for the 2nd and 3rd picture. The glasses look good on you, there. The 5th and 6th pictures I don't like much.

Improvement suggestions: avoid the 5th picture look. Really, all I think you need to work on is your own personal look: whatever look you like best. Repeat all of the pictures above except 5. Pretty much all you need is eyeliner, in my opinion. I really can't see anything you'd need to work on. The 2nd and last picture kill me. @_@ I would not be able to resist staring at you, in public.

• You are very pretty. I like you with and without glasses lol

• You look better without glasses.

• deja vu. 7 - 7 1/2.

not a fan of fake smiles... although i can't tell for sure, but i don't see crows feet by ur eyes (indication of a genuine smile)

ur teeth r fine, ur hair is fine, ur eyebrows r fine... all is good except for the glasses. can't u just wear generic looking frames? those look too wide for ur face.

where's the rest of u? ur not just a floating head y'know

• Def a 9, very beautiful eyes and facial structure!

• Did you get Caitlin Michelle's permission to use her picture?

• Oh my gosh, that's ME!!

(Do y'all think I'm fake? Is that why I'm getting low ratings?)

Look at my Twitter if you want. @Caitlinness

I will post the following tweet by 3:10pm EST, if that's enough proof for you:

"There's nothing like finding out your Sunday is effectively a Saturday now because you have Monday off."

• I'm being honest, though I'm flattered you think I'm pretty enough to be fake.

• Yes, you are pretty :)
      Ok truly apologies, I mean, I myself have been accused of frauding my pictures/photoshop on here before too so there you have it.

• You are amazing so sexy

• Welcome to site - You look gorgeous to me

• You look great yeah?

• Ha ha, no 10? I say 9 out of 10 because nobodies perfect.

• what the heck is the matter with you?
    yes you are very hot, if you really need to take it up to supermodel status - get your hair done by a professional - get a new chic wardrobe - BAM there you go! overwise relax :-)

• i wouldn't change anything.

• you're good just the way you are

• 11 trillion out of 10 you're out of this world you deserve your own scale.

• Damn you girls really need to stop posting these photos, you keep giving me boners.

• again? you asked this less than 24 hrs ago with a different account *sigh*

• i think you should wear red lip stick in every photo

• You look stunning, loving the lipstick in the first picture, hell you have a really cute face

• I'm sorry, my rating will be very biased. I have a huge thing for girls with glasses.

• No improvements necessary

• I think,7 👍

• so beautiful, no improvement needed

• I voted G since you didn't have a 10+ :)

• you are very similar to a porn star sorry but yes its like her

• You're gorgeous just as you are

• 8 i would date u

• U really so cute and beautiful

• I think you look amazing!

• 9 very very beautiful ☺️

• 0|0
  • More from Guys
    3