What would you think if your ex put pictures like this up on snapchat?

What would you think if your ex put pictures like this up on snapchat?

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I really, really like that red dress with the flower print. That's awesome.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really think anything of it, it's not like she's trying to make him jealous, it's a regular snap chat photo! Nothing revealing and nothing that would mean she's craving attention.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't know. My ex is an EX. I don't stalk my EX's. I got better shit to do, like go crazy on my motorcycle.

0|0
    1|0
    • He looks at all my photos though, that's why asking

• Hmm... So he puts your pictures up on Snapchat? or He looks truth them? The title says one thing your saying something different.

Moral? If he is using your images and is an ex it's illegal. Alternatively if you wanna stop this block him on Snapchat or something, I really don't know how Snapchat works since it's a useless pile of trash in my view with absolutely no privacy or any protection (I'm a programmer, so I lol everytime Snapchat is yet again hacked)

• I would think she is like every other girl ever

0|0
    1|0
  • wouldn't care and don't have snapchat anyway

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't care its my ex, but very sexy pics I think

1|0
    0|0
  • How did I let that get away?

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't really care just average selfies

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't give. a f***.

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't pay attention to any of my ex's

0|0
    1|0
  • Nothing really. If your trying to make him jealous have another guy in the photos lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I've done that and he's gone mad, if just rather he see me looking nice and happy.

• Show All
    • Can you tell me from a boys perspective, do you check your exes stories?
      He has not been nice to me but I'm putting it toward him having a hard time? But he's nice to me sometimes.
      But then he messaged me telling his friend killed himself, I asked if he needed nothing if come down to him, but all he wanted was naked pics, and this was when I was dating someone.
      His mate did die though so im a bit disgusted with him but still love him

• Nope I dont. And that was rude of him and if you would get back together I think he would just use you for pics and sex. Sounds like the type of guy.

• I wouldn't look into it too deeeply

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd think she'd finally gained a sense of dress.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• firstly if they are the EX … feel pretty much careless about what they post or what they do with their life.

and secondly, why would anybody thing anything of those pictures at all? being ex or not? …. Look like whatever basic photos to me.

Weird!~

0|0
    1|0
  • Hey everyone has to move on.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't care.

0|0
    1|0