Do you think you are beautiful?

Why or why not?

Do you think you are beautiful?

• Absolutely
  • No... not even close.
  • Not yet, but I'm learning.
  • Sometimes I do
  • bitch please one day I think I'm fabulous and the next day it is like helllll nooo where is a paper bag when you need it because I'm not letting anyone see this car wreck.
  • LOL I don't know I just live here
  • ABORT MISSION FUCK OH GOD NOT THIS QUESTION

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL

I am slowly trying to believe I have beauty. Although I believe perfection is in perception, I think everyone is beautiful until proven otherwise. I absolutely have no self esteem and it causes a strain between friendships sometimes. I also always tell people how cute/pretty/adorable they are (males and females). I always remind people they're perfect as they are and to love themselves. I just don't follow the same rule or take my own god damn advice. I am trying to love myself for how I am, and it is extremely difficult. Especially on the internet where 50% of the people are "Omg you're so beautiful ILY!" and the other half are "You're just jealous cause you're ugly". Gaining a self esteem is difficult especially when it's as fragile as mine is. So I will think "Oh god I look bad." and then think "Fuck that, I look fucking great." Even if I feel as if I'm lying to myself I still repeat it in my head.

What Guys Said 42

• While I am more comfortable than around a year or so ago, I would be hesitant to say that I am beautiful physically. I don't think I am ugly, but I think of myself rather as average. I'm becoming pretty content with it too.

Also, it is difficult for me to understand what "accepting myself" really means tbh. For myself though, I tend to look at my faults before positive points, which doesn't help me accept myself. I'd say I'm getting better, but I'm not quite where I'd like to be.

I chose C.

• 7|1
    • yeah dude! he said that to me too. That FLIRT!! 😂😂

• @solivagant he just wants some ass. Lets go bust his car like a bunch angry chicks.

• yeah, I will get the hockey stick, you go get the baseball bat. See you in a few.😎

• I do the Pretty Girl Rock on the reg...
    http://youtu.be/HtXOVKNazYU

🎢Don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful, don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful...🎢

• I'm as beautiful as a pig rolling around in a pile of shit
    c2.staticflickr.com/.../...123051_a5682cd6e7_b.jpg
    Look at the handsome fella.

• https://youtu.be/ehToBz7zhqE

KneeCole and @missnowhere

• I don't think so most times. Perhaps it's because I was a fat child and teenager and it affected my self image. Today I'm not fat at all anymore and I don't intend to be again, but I still can't have a very positive image, even though I realize that today I do receive more "female attention".

• I voted F - Physically I don't think I am that pushed - Personality I beat myself up trying to be a better person each day so technically in the harshest light I would say "No I am no beautiful t" but on the other hand I would counter that "I am a good person who is trying to get better all the time so that is beautiful in its own way",

• I'm fine in the dark... It's when the lights come on I get scared lol

• Christina Aguilera thinks so

• Half the time. I'm getting there :) You're right, it's about affirming and believing in yourself. No one else can fill that gaping whole if you're insecure :) Sometimes I look into the mirror, and feel amazing, others, I wonder from whence this monster came :D

• Usually I associate the word with a feminine connotation and feel sont believe I've ever seen a beautiful man before unless we are talking about The Dali Lama perhaps.

Therefore the word in it's subjective ambiguity proves to me what the word is all about, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and defined by what inspires you to admire it.

With that being said, it is the same question as asking me "Do you admire yourself?" And the answer is: not really

• No, not even close. I feel ugly to the female gender to be honest. :(

• I'm okay; it is what it is.

• Of course I believe I am handsome. Why? that's not going to be easy to answer.

• no not really... I have my moments where I think I look okay and with enough tries I get decent pictures, but most of the time I run around with weird faces and my body is far away from where it should be...

• You are beautiful, and I'm not saying that to be just nice.

• @DocRim thanks, I appreciate that a lot but it's easy to say when you only see cherry-picked pictures

• Some days, I look in the mirror and think "Damn, how the hell are you still single?" but then some days I look in the same mirror and think "GET FUCKED."

• I'm not beautiful but not ugly either... the girls shouldn't take me for my muscles or chest hairs for sure haha.
    But I'm just "okay" I guess :D

• I'm happily not beautiful decent to handsome is what I prefer.

• Well I forgot this dude but he said something like this
    'do not choose someone beautiful but someone who will make your world beautiful' his words really stuck, shame I forgot the name.

• No I don't t think of myself as good looking at all. I am what I am. If someone finds me attractive great, however I feel most people don't.
    Your gorgeous though, I wish I had a girl who looked like you.

• @XNicholeMariex3... I'm shocked you up voted that. Lol was there a reason or are you just agreeing with my ugliness and your prettyness? Lol

• Ohhh I gotcha. Don't agree with what?

• Am I beautiful? I don't know, I don't have to wear a paper bag over my face and I can careless what others think of me. But realistically I'm average looking person, I don't get shit get to my head.

• 1|0
  • Absolutely I do. Who else is going to tell me besides myself, my family and my SO?

• My mum says I'm handsome... does that count?

• Beautiful is a term for sloots. I'm hot..

• I dont know.
    Beautiful? No one ever told me so... I lack to judge How I look in others eyes...
    I find myself ugly..

• Sure, i used to think i was ugly but now i think im cute as fuck

• Nope, I'm just handsome.

• Yeah I am but in my own way 😛

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 31

• Not particularly. Although some days my self-esteem is higher than other days. It's definitely something I'm working on :)

• I think physically I'm fine. I've never felt beautiful that way but I do think I have a beaitiful heart and soul. At least I try.

• Eh I have my days, most days I think so because i'm told and I appreciate it, it certainly does boost confidence!

• I voted E because omg that answer is awesome!
    In all seriousness, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
    I feel like when at home in my p-jays and no makeup on i'm proberbly the most beautiful. Not on the outside (god no) but on the inside because I can be just me. When I am with my most trusted friends - where there is on attraction as in the opposite sex is involved - I'll feel beautiful because they make me feel worthy and happy. When I am at school I'll proberbly feel least beautiful because most people will call you beautiful based on you face (and makeup).
    As long as you can feel beautiful sometimes, you are beautiful ;)

• Not yet, but I'm learning.

• i think i am

• To my boyfriend I'm one hot piece of ass and very beautiful. :D

To me I'm seeing every flaw possible and feel like I'm ugly as hell. So I learn to just believe what my boyfriend see's about me. He's more logical and I trust his judgement more. :D

• No, not even a little. If I was beautiful, then surely someone would have been able to see something good in me by now.

• i only really feel ugly at school. but that's cuz i dont care about anyone there so i dont bother making myself look good. i literally give myself like 10 min to get ready. im really comfortable and i feel pretty at youth group and at church events and i when im around friends who really admire me or guys who have crushes on me. i guess i feel pretty at home even though i usually actually look like shit but i think i show of my body more at home and i have a pretty decent body so yay!

• Yes, I think I am.

• Option E is 100% me 😭😂😭

• It's a process. I've come leaps and bounds tho.

• I don't know... I wouldn't consider myself beautiful and I don't feel that I am. But I am trying to... Somehow I feel like I still manage to be ugly even when wearing makeup...

• Sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

• yea, 'cause I'm FABULOUS!

But, seriously, I've never felt as a stunning beauty, nor as a total ugly.
    I am just the way I am and I kind of like it. ;)

• only sometimes <3

• beautiful is a bit too strong. i might be beautiful in someone else's eyes [most likely not] but not my own and thich nhat hanh is 100% right

• Most of the times yes.
    Because I don't know. I look on the mirror and end up muttering a prayer/gratitude

• No I don't. I think I'm cute, like childish looking cute but nothing else. I have a very forgetful face.

• I am about average I would say

• Eh sometimes

• hm, option C seems most applicable. it's a process.

• I think I'm average or cute.

• No I don't but I am learning.

• I voted A.

Um.

I know I am because I have gotten compliments all my life.

Haha.

• I suppose sometimes.

• I hope so :p
    Nthng ugly in my face ao it s all good i guess👌✌

• Yes I think I'm beautiful.

• I feel chubby & undesirable. Like, it doesn't matter what the hell my boyfriend says to me. I hate my body & I wish I could die.

• More from Girls
    1