On a sclae of 1- 10, how do I look?

On a sclae of 1- 10, how do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like 0/10 for me

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is a troll which I suspect it could be touché. However if it's not then. Firstly, don't put foundation on your lips, it makes you look ill, smile in photos☺️ Maybe loosen your pony tail or wear your hair down and since you seem to be extremely pale like myself try going for a lighter hair colour, I ust to have dark hair and it completely washed me out and made me look ill. Blonde would look way better. Oh and maybe get your brows tinted. Good luck 💕

What Guys Said 7

• I think you could be quite pretty maybe not so serious on the pose - I find a smile helps and maybe if hair was down just to give a more relaxed vibe.

• Honestly it looks like you just smelled the worst fart of your life and are deciding weather or not you should run to the bathroom and vomit.

• Not bad but you seem angry and sleepy/stoned 😔

• Being honest. 1

• 7 on 10. Cool look

• 2 you should strive to loose some weight

• I m not fat

• hahahah keep thinking that and go eat more :D

• Unflattering photo.

What Girls Said 1

• i dont think this is really you. do you not know what make up is? right now I would give you a 2/10

• F u bitch I dunt need maek up I'm a natraal buty