What do you think of my looks? Do you think I look a bit weird? Also I weigh 198lbs, is getting down to just 98lbs too low (I'm 5tt1)?

No makeup, no filter. Just me. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could theoretically lose 100lbs, but is it realistic? Just do the exercise and healthy eating anyway and stick to it, but don't have a particular goal in mind, that's what I do. If you have an unrealistic goal in mind, you'll only be disappointed when you don't reach it, and that can lead you to quitting.

Start a plan and you'll feel better, and maybe you'll lose some weight, but don't make that the sole purpose of it, if that makes sense? Don't set yourself up to fail, and yes you look fine to me (duckface aside :p)

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck what other people think.
    What do YOU think?
    Are you happy the way you are?

It doesn't matter what anyone else tells you. If you don't like the way you are, you'll never be happy. If you do like how you look, then who cares what others think?

Be happy in your own skin.
    That's what's most important.

*but within reason, you don't want to die from health problems related to weight. Try not to be too much overweight. I understand stuff happens and it's really hard to lose the weight, but if you are feeling unhealthy and crappy all the time, you should do something about it!

What Guys Said 10

• Doing that duck face ruins any chance of how your face really looks. And cannot see the rest of you. but 198 sounds way too high. and shooting for 98 is way too low.

Without seeing the rest of you, I can only guess that 130 would be good for your height.

• 98 is too low. I'd say at the lowest maybe 120 or 130. But really it depends on ur body structure and how u hold ur weight

• I'll say what the others are too polite to - you are fat and unattractive, and the stupid duck face just makes things worse. Much, much worse.

The good news is that you're still young enough for your weight to cause some serious long term damage to your health. But it's all up to you do decide whether you want to do something about it or not.

I would, because if you let yourself get any worse from here, well...

• Hard to tell without full body pic - You look quite good - The base attractiveness is there but it doesn't look like you need to lose 100 lbs

• You look cute. Look like you still have your baby face. So you are trying to get down to 98lbs.

• This is not a flattering picture. At all

• Don't do the duck face. And 110-120 is probably a better weight. 130 if it's muscle

• Your fine, that's way to much weight to loose

• The duck face does not look good on anyone and is very childish

• Nah you look perfect. Nice curvy lips ;)

What Girls Said 9

• Was that supposed to be 5'1? And theoretically 198 pounds is overweight. I am 5'1 and 110 pounds. Though I am more petite. I would recommend 110-120 pounds and 130 pounds if it was muscle. You are pretty. :-) I would suggest the dick face though. It's way overused...

• I think the duck face was a huge mistake and should have never become a trend.

Besides the duck face you look normal like any other average girl.

98 lbs is too light. I suggest aim to weigh 115lbs or 120lbs.

• Okay so were shall we start? There is no way you're twenty? Please smile rather than duck face it would look so much nicer. Look at the camera, that will help. Maybe pluck some of the hairs at the outer section of your eyebrow and lose weight if you want to. Don't care about what others think! Like yeah you will hear that a lot but it's something you need to follow. Care about what you want, no one else. Good luck 💕

• You don't look weird, as long as you stop doing the duck face. Ideal weight for your height is 105lb (100lb for 5ft, and an extra 5lb for every inch above that)... But take it slow. It's a process. Don't starve yourself.

• You look much younger than 20, you don't look weird though.
    Don't worry about loosing weight, you look fine from what I can see in this pic.

Love yourself!

• I think 98 is too low, maybe try 110 or so

• You look like a blowfish.

• You look sad. Cheer up you're youthful.

• You look overweight and as for your face.

I don't want to say...